Chapter 124

After An Changqing returned to the palace, he told Xiao Zhige about the interview: "Today I specially brought Yu Gang to test him and watched his reaction. As expected, he knew the Jadeite. + + Catino Novel Network www .mtlnovel.com"

"No surprise, you look at this again." Xiao Zhige handed him a secret report: "The people from Anbu just submitted it."

After Xiao Zhige was enthroned, part of the intelligence network in his hand was turned to the bright surface, but another part was still hidden in the dark, becoming a more concealed hidden part. Huai Rushan showed interest in An Changqing and the Shaman tribe several times, so that people had to guard against it, so Xiao Zhige used Anbu's manpower to monitor them in secret.

"Huai Rushan secretly sent someone to investigate me?"

"Well, I guess I was afraid of being detected by us, and didn't do too much. I just collected information about you." It's just that even if it's just inquiring about some insignificant information, it is also called Xiao Zhige's infringement of the territory. Euphoria. It's just that because of the current diplomatic relations between the two countries, and Huai Rushan has not done too much, he is not attracted.

"The business road matter is only halfway through, and it won't be finalized quickly for a while. Huai Rushan will definitely continue to stay in Daye, but he always surrounds you like flies, which is also annoying in life." Xiao Zhige played with his fingers and said in a very unpleasant tone: "Why don't we set a trap for him and ask him to jump in, so we take the reason and send him temporarily for interrogation or (强qiang) return to Yuze." , Yuze couldn't say anything against it."

There is only a thousand days to be a thief, there is no one to guard against a thief. An Changqing also thinks this is the truth, but how to set a trap is a problem: "Huai Rushan is cautious in doing things, I am afraid it is not so easy to be fooled."

With his thumb rubbing the back of his hand unconsciously, Xiao Zhige pondered for a moment and said: "His people have always wanted to enter the palace to investigate, but the palace is tightly guarded and they have not been able to find opportunities. I will ask the guards to find opportunities and secretly release people. Go in, and then catch the turtles in the urn and get the stolen goods, so that he can't deny it. Sending people to investigate the wrong intentions of the Yan Prince's Mansion, this alone is enough to convict him and detain him, and then call Yuze to redeem him."

An Changqing looked at him sideways, and said with a smile: "I heard that King Yuze has always been very strict with this younger brother? When King Yuze redeem him, it is estimated that there will be no good fruit...but this is not ruled out. It was instructed by King Yuze."

"No matter who the envoy behind is," Xiao Zhige said in a low voice, "I want him to know that you are the Goose King of Daye, and you are the same as the king and above ten thousand people. No cat or dog can check it. Ruo. Dare to stretch out your paws casually, come and I will chop another."

The person who dared to stretch out his paw, Xiao Zhige was already suffocating in his heart. They are all gathered now, and they are ready to be scattered on Huai Rushan.

***

Xiao Zhige said that he was going to be a bureau, and did not ask when and how to do An Changqing. When Xiao Zhige made a move, he would not fail, so he went with Zhou Helan to discuss the reform of the farm system with peace of mind.