Chapter 131

After leaving the sea where the giant sharks gathered, the sea became calm again. +++Mobile reading visit m.mtlnovel.com The storm on the sea lasted for a day and a night, after calm and calm, the sky (color) became clear again. The sky is far and wide, and the sea is blue, as if the violent storms had never appeared before.

After the rest of their lives, after the ship sailed smoothly, they began to count the wounded and check the condition of the ship. Although there were no deaths in that storm, many people were injured. Wind and waves combined with the impact of giant sharks, the ship's turbulence and ups and downs caused many people to be injured in the cabin.

Fortunately, there were a lot of doctors accompanying on the boat, and the medicine was also sufficient, and everything was proceeding in an orderly manner.

Xiao Zhige was also injured. His palm was strangled by a rope for too long, and he was already a little red and swollen after being stabbed with water. An Changqing poured the white wine on his palm and washed it repeatedly, then sprinkled the powder on him and bandaged him. Xiao Zhige didn't say a word the whole time, without frowning.

On the contrary, Huai Rushan, who was rubbing the wound medicine bandage next to him, kept yelling: "It hurts, it hurts, lighten it!"

He was unlucky, and the boat bumped too violently. He broke the wood in the cabin for life, and the wood thorn plunged into the palm of his hand. Although it was not deep, the delicate wound on the palm of his hand looked a bit shocking. Huai Ruyu was picking a wooden thorn for him, and couldn't bear his yelling, so he gave a deep scream and told him to shut up.

Huai Rushan calmed down.

***

The fleet sailed steadily on the sea for another five or six days, and the sky was clear on that day. There is no wave in the sea. The fleet sailed on the sea in phalanx, and as the sun rose higher and higher, an island faintly appeared above the sea in the distance. The island is suspended above the sea, surrounded by clouds and mist, and you can vaguely see the prosperous vegetation on the island, the houses are just like, and occasionally people's shadows shuttle between them, which is very mysterious.

After several days of sailing at sea, the islands have not been seen, and everyone inevitably murmured in their hearts. Now as soon as this floating island appeared, some people called out "Fairy Island" with excitement, and other people also put down their hands and knelt down and bowed down religiously.

An Changqing and several people stood on the bow of the ship, looking at each other, their expressions (colors) were a little dignified. They are all familiar with the condition of the Shark Race. Although they are different from ordinary people, they are still fleshy. There is no ability to fly into the sky and escape the earth. Now this "fairy island" floating in the air makes people feel a little unreliable.

Huai Ruyu said, "I have seen it in Miscellaneous Records. The ancients recorded that'there are mirages in the sea, which are like big clams and can exhale into towers.'"

Huai Rushan also said: "I also heard the old boatman say when I was out to sea. There are evil sharks on the sea. It can breathe out the mirage, and the mirage can condense into a fairy mountain pavilion. The old boatman said that if you see this thing, you must not follow. Go, otherwise you will be devoured by the evil shark when you run into the deep sea; and even if you don’t meet the evil scorpion and lose your way at sea, it will be a dead end. Therefore, the old boatmen who often walk on the sea say this is not good."