Chapter 97

East Palace. +++Mobile reading visit m.mtlnovel.com

The prince paced anxiously, and felt vaguely flustered when he thought of the two female corpses that Ji Anmin had brought back from Yizhuang.

"Call Zheng Quan to Gu!"

He shouldn’t be afraid. Most of the women in Xiefangyuan were unrelated and unreasoned. After their death, someone specially peeled off their faces and removed their jewelry and clothes before they were secretly sent to the Yizhuang to be burned. Someone recognizes their identities, and there has never been a mistake in these years.

However, the old **** who went to Dali Temple to hand over said that the Dali Temple Qing promised well at the beginning, but two or three days passed, but there has been no news of the Sun brothers' death. Instead, the guarded prison in Xing Prison of Dali Temple did not leak, and even a fly could not get in.

Suppressing the irritability in his heart, the prince drank a sip of tea and saw Zheng Quan hunched in: "His Royal Highness."

If the Shen sisters and Sun brothers were here, they would definitely be able to recognize them. This old **** was the one who came back to pick up people or send corpses.

"Are you sure all the corpses of those **** have been dealt with (gan)?" The prince stared at him darkly.

"This...Yes." The old **** bent over, staring at the ground, hesitated for a moment, and then gave an affirmative answer.

"I want to determine the answer! Are you sure they have dealt with it? It's best to think about it before answering!"

A cup of hot tea hit the old eunuch's head, pouring his face full of tea. The old **** knelt on the ground with a soft leg, and kowtow tremblingly: "The old slave watched them burn it with his own eyes two years ago. It's just...but I'm familiar with it later, knowing that the Sun brothers are doing things properly, and it just happens that there is nothing on hand Arranged properly, just..."

"You didn't stare at it yourself?" The prince squeezed a word from his teeth.

"Your Majesty, please be merciful!" The old **** was familiar with his spleen (sexual xing), and kowtow again and again in fright.

The prince looked at him like a dead person. With a wave of his hand, two guards stepped forward and dragged him down: "It's hard to keep you, and the old mamas in Xiefangyuan are also taking care of them (gangan) )Jing, don’t leave the beginning and the end."

As the guards took the order, the prince felt a little restless, remembering that the prince also knew about it, so he turned around and went to the prince's palace.

The crown princess has not been seated yet, and has been raising her baby these days. When the prince passed by, he saw another sedan chair parked in the front yard. He frowned and asked the guards on both sides: "The prince has invited that Daoist to come again?"

The guard replied: "Yes. I have to ask it every five or six days."

The prince was unhappy, and his face (color) sank again. Emperor Anqing recruited a lot of Taoist priests for the longevity technique. He didn't see any increase in his life, but almost lost his life. Therefore, he disliked these Taoist priests and aunts very much. It's just that the princess is pregnant, and he doesn't often rest here, so he has tolerated these mystic bull noses to enter the East Palace repeatedly, and he was just accompany the princess to relieve boredom.