Chapter 21

On the second day after returning from Qingwuyuan, An Changqing took Zhou Helan and Tiehu out. +++Cartino novel website www.mtlnovel.com Xiao Zhige went out with him, and then left on Yongle Street. The people on the street saw him this time, but they did not avoid him like a sea of ​​separation.

Instead, they made a bunch of them, looking curiously at the carriage of the palace, hoping that the prince would say a few words to the princess, so that the pretty princess could (show) (show) his face.

——The prince and the princess did not go to the streets for some days. Not only did they lack fresh textbooks, but also Sanweizhai's plum cakes were sold as well as before!

It is a pity that the princess did not get out of the car, but only lifted the driving curtain and waved goodbye to the Northern Warlord, and quickly lowered the curtain.

There was a sharp-eyed glimpse, which conveyed the spirit, and praised the princess as a god, and take a closer look. Maybe the princess will be immortal even if she has a child in the future!

The man who drove the carriage was so fierce that he would be stared at the carriage when he looked at it, and it was scary.

While the people of Yejing looked eagerly, the carriage slowly went to Xifang City. An Changqing still didn't know it. Because of the spread of various small scripts, he looked like a mortal **** in the eyes of the people of Yejing, the kind that could be touched by immortality in both eyes.

...

When I arrived at the teahouse, I went upstairs under the leadership of Xiaoer. After An Changqing waited for a cup of tea, An Fu brought two beggars over. An older one was seen last time; there is also a young beggar, ten years old, but a face.

An Changqing is still sitting behind the screen, only (showing) a figure. I didn't gossip too much, and went straight to the point: "What did you find?"

Previously, An Fu had been passing news to this old beggar. What came back was nothing more than trivial matters such as the newly-acquired concubine, theft by the servants, and so on by the young master of the Hou Mansion. Until a few days ago, the older beggar suddenly said that he had discovered something very important and had to tell his host in person. An Changqing came here in person.

The old beggar arched his hands tremblingly, and said, "A Jiu discovered this. Let A Jiu tell the nobleman back, right?"

An Changqing nodded slightly.

The beggar named Ah Jiu took two steps on his knees and spoke clearly.

"The villain had been staring at the Hou Mansion the other day. There was nothing serious before, but just a few days ago, one and midnight, I saw the young master Wu you asked to stare at and sneaked out (touching Mo) (touching Mo). Hou Mansion. I followed the carriage stamp and found that the stamp was gone at the gate of the Nunnery."

The beggar changed his breath and continued: "I couldn't find the car, so I watched the night outside the nun's nunnery. When the chicken cried, I saw the carriage coming out from behind the nun's nunnery."

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Tyrant’s Beloved Empress TBE » Chapter 21:

The Tyrant’s Beloved Empress Chapter 21:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings