Chapter 135

According to the shark tribe, the chasing soldiers were too prosperous at the time, and they couldn't get rid of it anyway. +++Mobile reading visit m.mtlnovel.com In order to avoid future troubles, Yu Qiao designed to lead the chasing soldiers to the sea alone, while the scorpion tribe hid elsewhere. No one knows whether Yu Qiao was alive or dead. Only the people guessed that Yu Qiao died with the chasing soldiers at sea.

However, Huai Shu'an, who rebelled against Daye, found the Shaman tribe after many setbacks, and as a friend of Yu Qiao, offered to send the Shaman tribe out to sea to escape, and gave them a birthday. Huai Shu'an really did his best to the surviving Shark Race, and he showed his love for Yu Qiao. The Shark Race was deceived by him and had a good impression of him. On the contrary, he hated Daye and Xiao Li deeply.

Coupled with the handwritten notes left by Huai Shu'an in his late years, all this misled them and made them think that Xiao Li was fortunate enough to betray Yu Qiao. And Huai Shu'an is the person who can't ask for it and waits affectionately. They didn't get a glimpse of the truth until they saw the handwritten notes left by Yu Qiao.

It turns out that before Yu Qiao led the chasers out to sea, he had asked Huai Shu'an to send Xiao Li a letter in which he stated that whether Xiao Li's betrayal was true or false, he believed in his behavior. Ask him to read above the past friendship and leave a way out for the scorpion race. In the letter, he told Xiao Likun where the human race was hiding. It is clear that if he can't return, he asks him to find a stable place to settle the shark tribe. However, after Huai Shuan received the letter, he did not pass it on to Xiao Li who was far away in Yejing, but read the letter privately. After Yu Qiao disappeared, he incited the deceived Xue Chang, and the two went to the palace to question Xiao Li and seek justice for Yu Qiao.

Xiao Li had doubts about him at the time, but there was still no evidence. In addition, Xue Chang and Huai Shu'an were both his dead brothers. He was trapped in the court again, and he had to be distracted to look for the traces of Yu Qiao and Yu Clan. , The avatar is really weak, and can only watch the two break with him and betray Da Ye.

What happened afterwards was the so-called "truth" known to posterity. Xue Chang and Huai Shu'an established themselves as kings, and established Xiduan and Yuze respectively. The grandfather of Ye, Xiao Li, married the princess of the former dynasty. After that, he vigorously purged the court and cultivated cronies. In just a few years, the Great Yechaotang became his Yiyantang. The officials of the Great Yee Dynasty ruled Qingming, the people are happy, and everyone in the world worships and obeys. The queen died of illness shortly after he took over the super program. In the past few years, Xiao Li did not expand the palace, only had a son with the queen, and became the prince.

However, Yu Qiao wrote in his handwritten notes: After he brought the chasers to the sea, he was indeed ready to die with them. But there was an accident in the process. Although the chaser was destroyed, he himself did not die. He was seriously injured and unconscious and sank into the sea. Later, he was rescued on a deserted island by the sharks in the sea, only to realize that he had accidentally awakened the blood of the sharks when he was about to die. Because of the return of his blood, his legs turned into fish tails and he could no longer go ashore. It's just that although his movement is restricted, he still remains awake in his human form.

He lives with the shark who rescued him, and has been trying to find the news on the shore, but before he could find the news, he broke the conspiracy of Huai Shuan first-he followed the shark crowd and accidentally ran into the shark. This island where the human race lives in seclusion.