Chapter 70

An Changqing has never been so embarrassed. He sat in the teahouse drinking tea cup after cup. Yu and An Xianyu, plus two guards, all stretched their necks and watched with relish. +++Mobile reading visit m.mtlnovel.com

He listened to the storyteller talking about the love-hate relationship between the God of War and the Fox King for half an hour, and then he slapped the gavel, drank a sip of tea, and whipped up his appetite before saying: "If you want to know what is going on, listen to the next time. Break it down. You magistrates will come back tomorrow."

When talking about the wonderful place, it broke off, the spectators let out a sigh of regret, and started to walk out in twos and threes. An Changqing's table was in the last corner, and no one noticed it for a while.

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Tyrant’s Beloved Empress TBE » Chapter 70:

The Tyrant’s Beloved Empress Chapter 70:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

An Changqing has never been so embarrassed. He sat in the teahouse drinking tea cup after cup. Yu and An Xianyu, plus two guards, all stretched their necks and watched with relish. +++Mobile reading visit m.mtlnovel.com

He listened to the storyteller talking about the love-hate relationship between the God of War and the Fox King for half an hour, and then he slapped the gavel, drank a sip of tea, and whipped up his appetite before saying: "If you want to know what is going on, listen to the next time. Break it down. You magistrates will come back tomorrow."

When talking about the wonderful place, it broke off, the spectators let out a sigh of regret, and started to walk out in twos and threes. An Changqing's table was in the last corner, and no one noticed it for a while.

An Xianyu commented: "This Yanzhou language book is much bolder and more novel than Yejing's. It is indeed a place where folk customs are open."

"What script have you read?" An Changqing looked at her in surprise. This sister has always been quiet and sensible. At home, she is either reading or writing or being a female celebrity. She rarely shows such a playful and lively side. Changqing An doesn't even know her. It turns out that I still read the storybook.

Realizing that she had missed her mouth, An Xianyu quietly stuck her tongue out, and quickly reduced her expression (lust) and urged: "It's getting late, should we go back?"

When An Changqing heard this, she was really distracted. The three of them spent most of the day outside, and it was almost time for dinner. The group of people got on the sedan chair and returned.

Xiao Zhige from the house has returned, and he is drinking tea with Qi Wei Xie Ling and others in the court. Seeing them come back, Qi Wei and others stood up to salute.

Xiao Zhige and An Changqing changed their eyes and didn't speak much. On the contrary, Qi Wei saw An Xianyu behind him, his eyes brightened, he cleared his throat and arched his hands very calmly and steadily: "I heard that the old lady and the young lady are going to Yanzhou as guests. I am waiting for a special visit. In Xia Yanzhou, Lieutenant General Qi Wei, from the Boling Qi family, has not yet—"

Before he could finish speaking, Xie Ling slammed on his foot and interrupted his unfinished words. Qi Wei glared at him dissatisfiedly, but couldn't continue speaking, so he could only smile with hatred.

Several young people were born with good looks, and their eyes (colors) were pure and polite. Just seeing how respect they treated themselves, they knew that it was for the sake of An Changqing and Xiao Zhige. Yu's thoughts were relieved, and smiled back to them.