Chapter 10

After dinner, Wang Fugui reported back and forth, saying that the dentist had already selected someone, and asked An Changqing when he would see someone. +++ Catino Novel Network www.mtlnovel.com

An Changqing: "See you tomorrow morning."

Wang Fugui respectfully responded, and was about to withdraw, but was stopped by Xiao Zhige: "All the accounts of the mansion and the shops outside will be sorted out, and the affairs of the mansion will be taken care of by the princess in the future."

Wang Fugui's face (color) changed slightly, and he looked up in surprise and wanted to say something, but when he met Xiao Zhige's solemn face (color), he closed his mouth again and bowed his head again: "Yes."

When the people retreated, An Changqing looked at him with a faint smile in his eyes: "The shop will also be taken care of by me? The prince is not afraid that I will be lost?"

Xiao Zhige was about to undress, and said, "I'm not afraid."

After a while, it seemed that he was afraid that he would be bound, and he said, "There is no shortage of silver in the house."

The smile at the corner of An Changqing's mouth gradually widened, and he held his chin to look at him. Of course he knew that there was no shortage of silver in the house. In the last life, when Xiao Zhige became the king, the treasury was empty because of the profligacy of the first emperor. It happened to catch up with the Beidi people going south to disturb the side. In the nine cold winter, the soldiers couldn't even fill their stomachs. I heard that they could only (kill sha) the horses. At that time, Xiao Zhige took out boxes of gold and silver from the palace and sent them to the border to be used as military pay.

At that time, he was living in the palace, only knowing that a box of silver was sent out, but he could only drink poison to quench his thirst. Later, Xiao Zhige (killed sha) sent a group of ministers, copied out millions of taels of silver, and sent them all to the border. The battle that had been delayed for several months was considered a miserable victory.

This is also the reason why hundreds of thousands of soldiers in Daye are so loyal to Xiao Zhige, but since then, the name of Xiao Zhige's tyrant has gradually spread among the people.

The people are ignorant and only saw him (slaying sha) hacking their homes, but they didn’t know if they hadn’t ransacked their homes and copied out these tens of thousands of dollars, the frontier soldiers who couldn’t pay the army and hungry could not stop the Beidi people’s iron cavalry. People can go all the way from the border to Yejing.

The events of the previous life were agitated in the (chest xiong), An Changqing raised her eyes to look at him, and said with a smile: "The prince trusts me so much, and I can't let the prince down."

Xiao Zhige paused slightly, thinking that he was afraid of losing face, said "I will not be disappointed", and went to the bath room to wash. After he finished washing, he changed to An Changqing, and when An Changqing pulled the clogs out, Xiao Zhige had already made the bed and leaned on the outside to read a book.

Seeing him coming out, he put the book on the bedside and patted the inside: "Come on, it's cold outside."

In fact, the ground cage was burning in the room. It's not cold. However, An Changqing did not refute, and obediently passed him, crawled inside and lay down. After getting into the bedding, she realized that the bedding was warm. An Changqing raised her eyes and glanced at the silent man, pursing her lips and smiling. This warm bedding was obviously covered by the Northern War King in advance.