Chapter 9

An Changqing was led by him to walk forward. The man's steps were not hurried or slow, his body was tall, his spine was straight, and it was as sharp as the spear behind him. +++Cartino novel website www.mtlnovel.com When he stands beside you, without any actions or words, he already has an unparalleled sense of stability.

After two steps, An Changqing couldn't help but ask: "Are you going to protect me no matter what I do?"

"Of course." Xiao Zhige glanced at him puzzledly, as expected: "You are my princess."

When he said this, the man's expression was always serious and serious, and the doubts between his eyebrows seemed to ask, "If I don't protect you, who else can I protect".

An Changqing pursed her lips and smiled secretly, and dragged him to another road: "Don't go back now, and then accompany me to the West Yard."

Although Xiao Zhige didn't know what he was going to do, his pace closely followed him.

Anfu is the house of Wujin, and the old lady lives in the main courtyard in the middle. Anzhike and Anzhi Code, who have the greatest power in the settlement of the family, live in the eastern and western courtyards respectively. An Changqing led Xiao Zhige through the chaoshou veranda, and through a hanging flower gate, before reaching the west courtyard.

The West Yard is lively. People underneath ran in and out with basins of hot water, and occasionally they could hear one or two wailing screams and bursts of howling.

When An Changqing and Xiao Zhige came in, the people paused, and then they remembered what they were like, and their faces were pale and avoided them and entered the house. But there was a very well-dressed maid glaring at An Changqing with anger, her mouth squirming for a while, and finally she didn't dare to say anything, she stomped her feet and pushed the people around her into the house.

"That is An Changqi's general jadeite." An Changqing complained: "Later, An Changqi's tricks against me were all invented by her."

Jade probably noticed An Changqi's thoughts. He was very uncomfortable. He gave An Changqi ideas to force him to submit, but secretly would find every opportunity to humiliate him. At that time, he was very young (sexually xing) and soft, and he could only secretly aggrieved and angry when he suffered a loss.

But it was different now, he knew someone would support him.

The young man's voice complained about three points and two points of squeamishness, his eyes widened and he looked at Xiao Zhige, like a kid who was wronged and complained to the adults in the family. Xiao Zhige was so softened by him that he couldn't help it. Gently rubbing the fingers wrapped in the palm of his hand, he leaned close to his ear and said in a low voice: "She is from An Zhike."

"!!!" An Changqing's eyes opened wider, full of surprise.

After all, this is not a suitable place to talk. Xiao Zhige clicks and ends: "She is a very good chess piece. When used well, it can not only kill An Changqi, but also make An Zhike brothers humiliated."

An Changqing's face (showing) doubts, but for a while she didn't want to pass the customs, and looked at him puzzled: "How to use it?"

"Think of it myself." Xiao Zhige didn't give an answer right away, but walked with him to the wing room. An Changqing wanted to say something, but was stopped by an angry shout.