Chapter 114

After watching the Bingxi rehearsal, the two returned to the palace. +++When I went back to www.mtlnovel.com, I saw three carriages parked at the side gate of the palace, and the people were moving out boxes by boxes. An Changqing asked someone to ask, but it turned out that the caravan from the south had returned to Beijing and brought back a lot of food from the south. Zhou Helan specially asked someone to send it.

When An Changqing and the others came back, the cages were almost moved. When they went in, there were dozens of wooden boxes piled up in the yard. In addition to all kinds of fabrics, there were also a lot of rouge gouache and jewelry. What's left are some collected orphan ancient books, fine pen, ink, paper and inkstone, and KitKat toys.

Xiao Zhige said, "Zhou Helan has the heart."

An Changqing glanced at it and found that these cages were marked for everyone. The silk satin and powder jewelry were naturally made by Yu and An Xianyu. Yu's fabrics are more, and the head and face jewelry are all expensive gold and jade. Style. On the other hand, An Xianyu's has more head and face, most of which are made of gems of various (color) bright colors (color), and also have a lot of rouge gouache. In addition, the box of ancient books was also for An Xianyu. An Changqing glanced at the top book title, vaguely remembering that An Xianyu mentioned it. In addition, pen, ink, paper, inkstone and some KitKat items are for An Changqing and the little prince and little princess.

Indeed, An Changqing was slightly satisfied with this future sister-in-law, and said, "Send these cages to Shou'an and Qingyi courtyards. It is said that they were sent by Helan."

The servant was ordered to move the cage down.

Xiao Zhige said again: "I heard that Zhou Helan participated in this rural examination?"

"Well, he wants to take the imperial examination. I think it is more suitable for him to be an official than to do business. Now that the jade mine has turned to the bright side, there is no shortage of manpower."

After Xiao Zhige became the king, the jade mine previously mined in secret was also turned to the surface. Liangzhou Chang Zaichang presided over the mining matters, and then the supply was sent to various states and counties. Eighty percent of the profits gained went to the national treasury. After Zhou Helan handed over all the staff she had previously trained to Chang Zaichang, she went back to Yejing to prepare for the exam.

Since the last time I received the wind banquet, he had a cordial conversation with An Changqing. Within a few days, he found (touched Mo) a house not far from the palace, and moved out with Zhou Mu. After that, he concentrated on preparing for the exam, although less Visited at the palace, but walked a lot, and sent people to the palace from time to time to send some food.

Zhou Helan is a smart man. When selling rough jadeite in Southland, he also managed a lot of contacts and bought many businesses. Although he has not yet entered an official position, his family wealth is quite rich.

Xiao Zhige also felt that Zhou Helan was a talent, and nodded, "Ji Anmin told me a few days ago that the results of the rural examination are about to come out. Looking at the papers sent by the local examiner, there are a few outstanding people. I can't say this. The session will be more exciting than in previous years."

At the beginning of his ascension, in order to attract talents, he ordered Enke to be opened. Ji Anmin was the chief examiner, and the county examinations were only added in October. After the results of the township test come out, the test will be held in mid-February tomorrow.