Chapter 127

In the city of Fuliang, as Huairuyu said, there are statues of the first kings enshrined. +++Mobile reading visit m.mtlnovel.com The dress of the people in the city is more refined and more gorgeous than the people in the cities passing by, but they still follow the style of Yuze, which is very bold and unrestrained.

Daye’s team followed Yuze’s team and was led into the inner city of Fuliang—the capital city of Fuliang was divided into an inner city and an outer city. The inner city is inhabited by royal palaces and nobles, while the outer city is inhabited by ordinary people.

An Changqing and Xiao Zhige were regarded as distinguished guests and welcomed them into the palace. The banquet to catch the wind was prepared in advance, and Huai Ruyu accompanied a group of Yuze officials. After they were full of food and drink, Huai Ruyu sent people to take them to the palace garden to rest.

Before leaving, Huai Ruyu wanted to say many times and stopped. After looking at An Changqing for a long time, he finally said: "I and Adi are the only two left in the Yuze royal family. If you are willing to recognize your ancestors and return to your ancestors, I will be in these two days. I ordered the maid to prepare the royal ceremony. One is to make up for you for the ancestors, and the other is that if you really make you the crown prince in the future, it will be a logical matter. When the South China Sea affairs are over, the old lady and Miss An can be picked up and the names will be changed. "

"It doesn't have to be so troublesome." An Changqing said: "The predecessor has passed away. Our descendants had no position to care about what happened in the past. But since the envoy did not want to return to Yuze until he died, then we, as juniors, should also respect him. My mother and my sister also think so. As for the crown prince, don’t worry. If the South China Sea trip returns safely, you only need to call Yuze a minister to Da Ye, and you don’t have to do the rest."

Since he said that, Huai Ruyu stopped mentioning the matter, saying: "Yes. Anyway, everything is up to you. I have people arrange them in the Bieyuan Garden. If you are not used to living, just ask the manager of the Bieyuan Garden. Say, you’re welcome. I’ve been away from the country for a period of time, and I have accumulated a lot of things to deal with. The trip to the South China Sea must be arranged as well as possible before I can set off. For the time being, I will go out to sea at the end of August. During this period, you can play in Fuliang. In addition, some of the manuscript notes left by the king and his grandfather are stored in the palace secret library. If you are interested, you can also check it out."

An Changqing responded and was led to the Bieyuan by the maid.

The Bieyuan Garden has been cleaned (dry gan). Although the outside is still in the (强qiang) rainy style, the inside has been thoughtfully rearranged in accordance with the habits of Daye. Wang Yu commanded the manpower he brought, and quickly placed all the luggage in the cage.

An Changqing and Xiao Zhige were sitting on a bamboo (chuang) drinking tea. Looking out from the windows on the second floor, one could see the palaces within the high walls of the palace not far away. Huaishuan was originally from Daye, but after arriving in Yuze, he brought many habits of Daye with him. For example, the red walls and green tiles of the pavilions in the palace. However, due to the very different climate between Yuze and Daye, Linhai is hot and humid. Therefore, these palaces have made many changes according to local conditions, and on top of the simplicity and solemnity of Daye, there is a unique exotic atmosphere.

Coupled with the subordinates who traveled through it, it was very pleasing to the eye. If it weren't for the tomb of the mackerel hanging over the head, it would be nice to live on the floating beam for a while.