Chapter 86

Staying in the spring for a while, then he smiled and slapped haha: "The princess is so graceful, it's no wonder that the prince doesn't like these vulgar fans. + + Catino novel website www.mtlnovel.com" and just said it. He waved his hand and told the two panicked boys to go down.

"I have eaten a lot of delicacies from the mountains and seas. I always have to change the porridge and the side dishes to clear my mouth." Qu Yibo, who was sitting on the side, winked and said: "The prince is afraid that he hasn't reached his heart's desire. I heard that there is a newcomer to the Green Pavilion recently. His top card is a superb (color), and he will be eighteen years old. He is as tender as scallions. He has a good voice. Why don't you ask him to come over and sing a song for the prince?"

Xiao Zhige "tsk" impatiently, and the wine glass in his hand is neither light nor heavy on the table: "Stay in the spring is to invite my king to have a drink, but I didn't say to have fun. Your wife doesn't care. It's okay, but my princess is so jealous that he knows that he is upset, and this king has to sleep in the study for a few more days. Don't hurt this king."

The man is terrified, and the husband is weak. It is always not that nice to hear, but he just speaks very naturally. Not only does he not feel embarrassed, but he also has a hint of pride.

The adults didn't know how to answer the conversation for a while, you looked at me and I looked at you, and no one dared to make fun of the Northern War King who was actually afraid of the inside. They exchanged their eyes, and finally waved back the beauties who were waiting tacitly, and drank the wine seriously.

This time I was staying in the spring, so naturally I couldn't let the scene cool down. (Gan Gan) smiled twice and complimented: "The relationship between the prince and the princess is really envious of others."

Saying so, what I thought was that the Northern War Princess was so jealous, even the fierce Northern War King was so jealous, most of the princess was not as good as looking at her face.

Thinking like this in my heart, the eyes of Xiao Zhige were filled with sympathy while staying in the spring.

"That's natural." But Xiao Zhige took this compliment seriously, and he nodded restrainedly, and said with a little pride: "At the beginning of the Yanzhou war was urgent and the food was exhausted, it was the princess who raised the food and asked his father for orders. He personally accompanied the army to **** grain and grass to Yanzhou to solve the crisis. This kind of affection should be cherished by this king."

"No matter how many concubines are in the family? What they value is either wealth, glory, or power and status. After all, it will not be you. If these foreign objects are gone someday, these concubines Can you still greet you with a gentle smile?"

Sweeping the different faces (colors) of everyone present, Xiao Zhige laughed and said: "The flowers on the brocade are easy to get, but the charcoal in the snow is hard to find. It is easy to share prosperity, but it is difficult to share adversity. The princess and the king are in the same boat, along the way. How could Wang break his heart for a moment of enjoyment?"

Seeing everyone's face (showing) and talking (color), Xiao Zhige stopped talking, then picked up his glass and said: "It's less than a month after returning to Beijing, this rumors in Beijing are everywhere. The princess is too lazy to pay attention to it, but the king listens harshly. , But I can’t find those with broken mouths to vent their anger, so I can only come to drink to relieve boredom.