Chapter 59

Concubine Shu Gui has been in the palace for many years and raised the three princes. +++Mobile reading visit m.mtlnovel.com

She came from the Ding'an Shu family, her brother Shu Lingting was a general who returned to Germany, and was based in Yuzhou; her family was the Xue family in Yejing, and the Xue family was one of the Six Pillar Kingdoms since the founding of the great Ye. The forces behind it should not be underestimated. This is also the confidence that she has been fighting against the queen for so many years, and she is not shy in the slightest.

Earlier, when the three princes were young, and Emperor Anqing was still young, although there was disagreement between Concubine Shu Gui and the queen, the face was still fair, and the struggle was not exposed. More than ten years later, the three princes are also fifteen years old, and they have begun to look for candidates for the princess; and the Anqing emperor is gradually aging and indulging in the way of longevity.

Seeing the prince sitting more securely, Concubine Shu Gui became anxious. While Emperor Anqing sent troops to look for the mad Taoist, An (inserted cha) such a "superior" came in.

Her original arrangement was seamless. That Gaoren did have a small reputation among the people before. After entering the palace, he was only devoted to making alchemy for Emperor Anqing, and he never set his beak on the right and wrong of the former harem. If it weren't for the clues accidentally discovered by Xiao Zhige's spies, I wouldn't know that the "superior" turned out to be Concubine Shu's.

But even though he knew it, Xiao Zhige didn't plan to pierce it immediately. The spies underneath tried to find the elixir of this expert, and after showing it to Hu Shifei, he was sure that the pill had a great effect, and the medicinal materials were all precious things. Even the imperial doctors of the hospital said no. What's wrong.

But Xiao Zhige always remembered Hu Shifei's reply to him after reading Danfang: It is not advisable to eat more.

This great tonic pill can indeed make people look energized. But if you take it for a long time, your body will get used to this state, and if you don't use it one day, you will suffer like an epiphany, even worse than before. And this pill is effective for two days a day, and also effective for one month and two months. But if you eat every month and every year, the effect of this medicine will gradually decrease. If you want the original effect, you can only increase (strengthen qiang) the medicine continuously, and this will only lead to deficiency. Not subject to compensation. (身shen) The body is like a bursting river, with water leaking everywhere.

Either way, it is evil.

I heard that Emperor Anqing is now very fond of this expert, staying in the palace and discussing the alchemy day by day. It will not be long before he wants to taste the evil results.

An Changqing pursed her lips, and did not expect that Emperor Anqing would die sooner after the first rebirth.

The last emperor of Anqing did not linger on the bed until two years later, and then hurriedly summoned Xiao Zhige to return to Beijing. This life has advanced so much...An Changqing looked up at Xiao Zhige, wondering if this life will change again.

After Xiao Zhige was recalled to Yejing, the prince was disgraced and demoted as a common man, and then the three princes were assassinated by the refugees (to kill sha). The only son of Anqing Emperor was Xiao Zhige, who had to die before he died. He was made emperor. But even so, there are many rumors among the people that the prince was framed by the Northern Warlord and the three princes were killed by the Northern Warlord's design...Even the death of Emperor Anqing was put on his charge.