Chapter 65

In mid-June, Shentuxu finally escorted nearly ten thousand "prisoners" to Yanzhou. +++ Catino Novel Network www.mtlnovel.com

Although they had recovered their lives, they were still convicted and exiled. The treatment of these people along the way is really not good. The faces are yellow and thin in ragged clothes.

During these days of escort, Shentuxu had been guarding against another incident, so he rushed on the road. When I arrived in Yanzhou, I finally let out a sigh of relief when Xiao Zhige led his troops out to take over.

The two parties handed over and counted the number of people, and then handed over the official documents. Shentuxu's task has been completed. There are still things in Suzhou waiting for him to go back to deal with, so he took people away without leaving too much.

Xiao Zhige would take people to resettle these people.

Yanzhou City has not yet begun to expand, and the number of these people is large, and there is no clear background (touch Mo), and it is not appropriate to put it into the city immediately. Fortunately, a temporary shelter was built outside the city earlier, so people were asked to lead the people over.

Although these people had recovered their lives, they were exiled to Yanzhou, and they were really worried about leaving their hometowns. But in front of him was (Killsha) the Shenbei Warrior King, and no one dared to have the thought of resistance. They all accepted their fate, and were numbly driven by the soldiers to go in another direction outside the city.

I originally thought that I would live and die in the wilderness, or do coolies day and night. But when I got to the place, I found that there were rows of thatched sheds in the north of the city.

And outside the thatched shed, there are dozens of large pots standing on the open ground, boiling hot rice porridge.

The numb expressions of the people suddenly became eager, looking eagerly at the thatched shed and hot porridge not far away, whispering whether these were prepared for them.

With so many people, even if they were just discussing in a low voice, their voices were noisy enough. Xiao Zhige raised his hand, and immediately a soldier knocked on the gong, calling out the old Lizheng village and others in the crowd.

Among the civilians in the Bai Ding army, most of them were from the surrounding areas of Kangyong County, Suzhou, except for a few who came from other places. Originally knew each other or relatives were old. In addition to ordinary people, there are also some old folks from Lizheng Township. With such a large population, it is impossible for Xiao Zhige to send someone to take care of it himself. It is the best choice for them to take charge of their own people.

After the crowd was in a commotion for a while, some people started to stand up one after another, all of them were older elders. He looked at Xiao Zhige and others tremblingly, like a prisoner waiting to be executed.

At this time, the role of An Changqing and others was revealed. He gathered these people together, and those who were able to be the village elders were all literate and well-known among the local people. An Changqing and several elders talked to them about the arrangements in a quiet voice, and then asked them to pass on these articles of association.

When An Changqing finished speaking, these people were all stuck. They only thought that there must be no hope for leaving their hometowns, and these days they were just numb and waiting to die. But I didn't expect that when I came to Yanzhou, not only were they not treated as prisoners, but they also planned a way out for them.