Chapter 125

After a word, everyone was shocked. +++Mobile reading visit m.mtlnovel.com

Although they are brothers, the status of King Yu and King Yuze are obviously different. Daye can detain King Yu from the beginning, but he cannot detain others' kings, unless they want to initiate the war on their own initiative. Xiao Zhige looked at him coldly, and said, "King Yuze came to my Daye as a substitute for his brother, what's the plan?"

Changqing An also said: "Da Ye sincerely met with Yuze, but King Yuze came here by impersonation and sent someone to sneak into the palace, but he wanted to deliberately provoke a dispute between the two countries?"

Even Xue Wuyi, who was watching the excitement, said: "King Yuze's move is really inappropriate."

The three of them sang and got together, and they didn't give Huai Ruyu a chance to speak at all, and the guards on both sides still guarded their surroundings vigilantly. Huai Ruyu's face (exposed) was bitter, and he said, "You guys are right. I didn't think about it well. It's just that Yuze really has a sincere friendship with Daye, so please listen to me."

He put his posture so low, An Changqing and Xiao Zhige looked at each other, and they couldn't hold on to the matter any more, so he nodded and said: "Go to the hall and talk more."

But that being said, the detained spy was still not released. Instead, he was detained by the guards. A few of them went into the hall to talk, and Xue Wuyi took the initiative to say, "It is the matter between Yuze and Daye. I am afraid that it is not right on the side, so I will return to the station first, and invite the Goose King to have a small gathering next day. "

An Changqing asked An Fu to send him out, but went to the front hall by herself.

The people were seated in the front hall, and when the servants offered tea, Xiao Zhige withdrew from his attendants and ordered the guards and leaders to guard outside the hall.

The idlers and others all retreated, leaving the three of them in the hall. Xiao Zhige just said, "What exactly does King Yuze intend to do when he comes to Daye? Can I talk about it now?"

"I came to Daye in lieu of my brother before, and this matter is also related to your majesty." Since it has been spread out, Huai Ruyu also removed his disguise and replaced it with another one that was more indifferent. Composure, but also a look more in line with his identity.

"I don't know how your Majesty and King Goose found out about the Shaman tribe, and how much they knew about it. But we, Yuze, have left many records about the Shaman tribe since the founding of the former King Huai Shu'an. The 16th ancestral motto is established, and future generations must not be violated. The 16th ancestral motto is "As long as the Yuze royal family continues for a day, it is not allowed to spread the news of the Yuren clan, and the blood of the Daye royal family is not allowed to set foot in the Yuren tomb".

Huai Ruyu said, "I am going to Daye to find King Goose, but King Goose is very close to his Majesty (guan). I am worried that if you tell King Goose the truth, your Majesty will know."

Hearing him personally said that he came to find An Changqing, Xiao Zhige's face (color) became darker, and he said unceremoniously: "Why can I say it again now? I can't be stolen by our people and denied, that ancestor You don’t have to guard the training?"

Huai Ruyu looked complicated and turned his eyes to An Changqing and said, "No, it's because of the Huahui today. I saw Mrs. Yu. I suspect that the old lady is the bones and blood left behind by my grandfather. If this is true, then I With King Goose, it is most likely a cousin. With the relationship between your Majesty and King Goose, it is useless for me to conceal it. It is better to say frankly."