Chapter 89

In public or private, Xiao Zhige has no position to refuse. +++ Catino Novel Network www.mtlnovel.com

He was just worried that after he went to Yuzhou, the prince would take the opportunity to disadvantage An Changqing. Since discovering the corpse of the Dong Gong female, Xiao Zhige has accelerated his plan. He could do it step by step in the past, and that was on the premise that the prince was still a normal person. But now he found that the prince was like a mad dog hiding in a dark corner, waiting for an opportunity to bite them all the time, not fatal, but disgusting.

These pickles are enough for him to be disgusting alone, but he doesn't want An Changqing to be involved. But now that he is going to Yuzhou to investigate the case, some things must be informed to An Changqing, lest he is defenseless.

"This trip to Yuzhou is not necessarily a bad thing for me. The prince only thought that this would allow me to match up with the youngest, and he was sitting by to reap the profits. But sooner or later I will take the Yuzhou into my bag, and now it's just one step ahead of time. That's it." Xiao Zhige said.

"When will you start? Do you want to transfer people from the mansion to follow in secret?"

When he returned to Beijing from Yanzhou, he brought three hundred elite escorts from the barracks. These elites were directly from Xiao Zhige, and they were not bad in strength and loyal and reliable. In order to cover people's eyes and ears, An Changqing asked them to pretend to be domestic slaves and ordinary guards, and they are now in charge of the defense of the palace.

Xiao Zhige said, "I will leave early tomorrow morning. I will send a hundred people to Yuzhou to respond in secret, just in case. The rest of the staff will be left to you. In addition, I called the spies to watch out for the changes in the East Palace and sent someone to investigate the justice outside the city. Zhuang, if there is any movement, the spies will report to you directly.

An Changqing had never heard him talk about Yizhuang outside the city, and raised his eyes in surprise: "Yizhuang?"

Xiao Zhige coughed, and said with a little qi, "I didn't intend to taint your ears because of the pickling of Donggong."

He told An Changqing about the conjecture of the female corpse of the East Palace and the Yizhuang outside the city, and then asked: "When I am away, you should take precautions. If my guess is true, the prince can no longer treat it with ordinary people's eyes." This is a madman and has to be alert.

An Changqing could hear goose bumps. He stroked his arm to dissipate the feeling of chills, and said seriously: "I know, I will be careful."

The next day, Xiao Zhige took the Anqing Emperor's manuscript, along with the officials of Dali Temple, and the 300 Imperial Guards to go out of the city gate towards Yuzhou.

This time An Changqing didn't go to see him off, but only sent Wang Fugui to the gate of the city to wait, and when he left the city, he returned to report to him.

Xiao Zhige was out of the city at the time of Mao. An Changqing got the news. After calculating the distance, it should be at this time that Xiao Zhige arrived in Yuzhou three days later.

When Xiao Zhige was not there, An Changqing took the brothers and sisters to the main room, and after dealing with the necessary affairs every day, they played with the brothers and sisters for a while. Now that the weather has warmed up, the brothers and sisters have changed into spring clothes, and their small arms and legs are as white and tender as the lotus roots. The neck and wrist also wear the same style of gold collar and gold bracelet, and the golden bells on the head will jingle when they move.