Chapter 94

Xiao Zhige's biological mother, Libing, was originally just a selected beauty. +++Cartino novel website www.mtlnovel.com was favored by Emperor Anqing because of his prosperous appearance and good dancing skills. It's just that this love didn't last long. Later, when Xiao Zhige was born, there was a bad omen, and Li Yi kept him with death. However, the mother and son have lost the emperor's love.

Later, when Xiao Zhige was nine years old, he went with Emperor Anqing to go hunting in the Spring Mountain Palace in the autumn. When he came back, the queen said that Li Bi could not bear the loneliness of the cold palace and killed herself.

The concubine suicide in the palace was a taboo thing. The queen had already buried the corpse in hastily, and he did not even see the last face of the mother concubine.

He had also doubted the Queen's rhetoric, and refused to believe that his mother and concubine would choose to surrender and leave him behind. And why is it such a coincidence that something happened when they were not in the palace?

But later he repeatedly checked, but did not find the slightest doubt.

Now Shu Lingting's remarks evoked the doubts he had hidden deep in his heart.

The atmosphere in the hall was condensed for a while, and An Changqing looked at Xiao Zhige worriedly-in the memory of the previous life, there was no mention of Libing.

Seeing that although Xiao Zhige was silent, hostility was already surging between his eyes. Knowing that the purpose of this trip has been achieved, Shu Lingting sighed again pretending to be.

"I say nothing, why does this king believe you?" Xiao Zhige tried his best to maintain his expressionless appearance, but his hands on his knees were already tightly clenched into fists.

Shu Lingting sighed: "What happened back then, the evidence has already been cleared (gan gan)... I only knew about it by accident. If it weren't for the prince's rescue this time, my conscience would be really uneasy, otherwise I wouldn't be able to reveal it. This old thing comes..."

"But..." He made a full posture, and just changed his words: "Although I have no evidence, there is one person who definitely knows the truth."

An Changqing's eyelids jumped suddenly, and as soon as a person appeared in her heart, she listened to Shu Ling and said, "If the prince doesn't believe what I said, you can go to the princess to verify, she should know."

The eldest princess, Xiao Youxi.

The only daughter of the Empress Dowager Zhao, the (sexual xing) son of a proud concubine. Among the three sons of Emperor An Qing, she loved Xiao Zhige the most.

An Changqing asked her before, and she said that she felt sorry for Xiao Zhige's loss of his mother when she was young. But this reason is too far-fetched. But if we add the death of Li-嫔, it might be able to explain it.

An Changqing looked at Xiao Zhige subconsciously, only to see that his expression was tense, his eyes were deep and invisible, and his (thin bao) lips were pressed very hard, although he still maintained his composure. But it reads out of panic and fragility.

Tightened in her heart, An Changqing looked at Shu Lingting, her eyes cold instantly, and she got up to see off the guests.

"If it is true or not, we will verify it by ourselves. If General Shu is fine, please go back."