Chapter 13

An Changqing slept directly until dawn. +++Mobile reading visit m.mtlnovel.com When the winter sun shines through the window screens and falls on his face, he wakes up instantly, sits up with a grunt, and asks, "Is An Changqi dead?"

It coincided that Xiao Zhige came in from outside after practicing the gun. He paused when he heard the words, and the corners of his mouth twitched weirdly: "He died in the middle of the night last night."

An Changqing reacted and slowly turned to look at him, muttering dissatisfiedly: "Why didn't you call me last night?"

"You are asleep, it doesn't matter." Xiao Zhige said.

An Changqing has become accustomed to his concise words and understood it on his own. Xiao Zhige should feel that An Changqi's death was expected, and he did not wake him up until he knew it would be the same.

After thinking about it, An Changqing got up and changed her clothes, and then finished washing under Anfu's service, and asked, "Should I send someone over there to deliver the letter?"

As soon as he finished speaking, Wang Fugui came in with the little servant who delivered the letter from Anjia.

The little servant was tied with a white (color) linen cloth, bowed his hands, and repeated the news that An Changqing had known.

An Changqi did not exist at the beginning of his son last night. When the young man came to deliver the letter, his body had already been buried. He stayed in the west courtyard for seven days. Ask the monk to wash away his grievances before he was buried. Because it was an early death, it was another death. For fear of bumping into the old lady, everything in the funeral will be kept simple. Only the loved ones were invited to observe and mourn.

An Changqing only said that she would go to the funeral, so she sent the young man back.

***

There were still seven days to go to the funeral, An Changqing had the final say, but the birth mother's illness could not continue to drag, so he arranged everything and took Hu Shifei and Tiehu back to An's home two days later.

The settlement this time is different from the last time. I don't know if it was because of the chanting and mourning from the West Courtyard that cast a cloud over the entire mansion. The maids in the past have lowered eyebrows and narrowed their eyes, or wrapped burlap around their waists, or had white flowers on their hairpins. Even Li's mother-in-law, who was accompanying him, put on plain clothes, and his face was a little haggard.

On the way to Lanhongyuan, it happened to pass the Weeping Flower Arch of the West Yard. An Changqing glanced in, and saw a group of monks sitting cross-legged in the courtyard, shaking the prayer flags, and muttering words. The aunt Sun's face (color) was distracted and knelt on the ground, and when she raised her head, her eyes met him.

When Sanchao returned to the door, he tore his face with the second room, and now he didn't bother to do superficial work anymore. At this moment, he just stopped and nodded to her.

Unexpectedly, Sun suddenly opened his eyes, suddenly got up from the ground, and rushed towards An Changqing frantically: "Bitch! You pay my son!"

An Changqing's face (color) remained unchanged, and just two steps away from him, the Sun clan who rushed towards him madly was unexpectedly pinched by Tiehu's neck. Sun was restrained and tried to struggle, but Tiehu was not a person who pityed jade, his eyes were fierce, and he kicked the corner of Sun's leg, and said viciously: "When you see the princess, you must salute first. !"