Chapter 84

It's not that An Changqing doesn't want to openly tell everyone that this is his own child, but that he himself still has a little understanding of the birth of children between the scorpion tribe and men, and even initially felt scared and absurd. +++Mobile reading visit m.mtlnovel.com not to mention those outsiders who are not related (gan gan).

They don't know what the shark tribe is, they are more afraid of aliens. They would think that he was an evildoer, not just him, his two children, and even Xiao Zhige, who was married to him. Maybe they will all be labeled as evildoers.

An Changqing had read many miscellaneous notes, and it was recorded above that some ignorant villagers would burn evildoers.

Xiao Zhige, as a prince and armed with heavy arms in his hands, may not be afraid of the mouths of the common people, but the people in the court will definitely use this to attack him. It will be Xiao Zhi Gordon’s great treasure in the future, and the voice of opposition will only be higher than in the previous life.

Qianqian Guanqiao An Changqing knew it in his heart, so even if Xiao Zhige's proposal was so heartwarming, he bit his lip and hesitated for a long time, and finally shook his head.

Xiao Zhige's deep eyes seemed to see through his concerns. He lowered his head to touch his forehead, and said with a low smile: "Hey, don't worry, since I dare to admit it, I won't stigmatize you and your child."

He slowly told An Changqing about his plan.

"Have you ever read the little stories of you and me that circulated in the wells of Yejing City?"

I don't know why he suddenly said this, An Changqing pursed her lips and nodded. He naturally looked for it, and the content inside...

Xiao Zhige chuckled lightly, hugged him and placed his chin on his neck, and continued: "It is said in the small story that you are a fairy from the sky..."

The doubts in An Changqing's eyes are deeper: What is the relationship between the story made up in the market and what they are talking about?

Wei Wei rubbed his soft earlobes, Xiao Zhige explained to him: "Since they are all immortals, what's the fuss about having two children with immortality? Besides, if I become the emperor in the future, I will be the emperor of the true dragon. Heng and Pearl are the bloodlines born of real dragons and immortals. They are the blessings of Da Ye. Who dares to question?"

What he said was justified and confident, and he didn't feel guilty at all.

An Changqing opened his mouth wide, turned around and looked at him in surprise. It seemed that he didn't expect that the majestic King of the North would have the ability to write scripts.

It's just that he didn't know how to refute it for a while, and he stammered: "But... but now you are not the emperor, what should you say if... the palace asks? And who would believe such an outrageous rhetoric?"

"I have my own way to deal with inquiries in the palace. If someone asks you, you can just not answer. As for whether anyone believes..." Xiao Zhige said slightly: "If there are more people passing it, it will naturally become true. "

An Changqing had hesitated at first, but after thinking about what he said, he felt that this method was indeed feasible. If it succeeds, it can even save a lot of trouble in the future. He stopped struggling with this, and leaned forward in a stretched expression, with his hand on Xiao Zhige's arm, and asked eagerly: "Then what should we do to make more people believe?"