Chapter 50

The battle in Yanzhou was fought from dark to dawn, and from dawn to dark. +++Cartino novel website www.mtlnovel.com The soldiers on both sides are immortal, shooting swords and swords in the fire, shooting blood, and dyeing the ground under their feet. When Mingjin retreated his troops, blood was bleed outside the city, and corpses were everywhere.

An Changqing sat on the roof of the General's Mansion, looking forward to the darkening of the sky.

The gates of Yanzhou city were closed, and patrolling soldiers were faintly visible on the walls.

Xiao Zhige did not come back all day and night. An Changqing couldn't hold it anymore, and got down from the roof under Zhou Helan's persuasion. After washing hastily, she fell asleep.

As a result, on the second day, before dawn, An Changqing opened his eyes spontaneously. There was a faint shout (to kill sha) again outside the city, it should be Beidi who started the second attack on the city. An Changqing was only staying in the mansion that day, and didn't go anywhere. When I am really upset, I can only take out the purple jade to polish it carefully, and force myself to calm down with this (强qiang).

The stone clothes on the outside of the purple jade have been completely polished (dry gan), (exposing) the transparent luster inside. Placing it in the palm of his hand and examining it carefully, An Changqing finally decided to use this purple jade to carve a seal-giving it to Xiao Zhige as a private seal.

The irregular purple jade was gradually polished into rounded edges and corners. Unknowingly, another day passed, and Xiao Zhige still did not return to his mansion. In the evening, An Changqing remembered the man's instructions, saying that Yeyu hurt her eyes at night, and finally put down the jade in her hand and took Chen Su out to breathe.

The people in the city lived their lives as usual, but the fighting outside affected the people in the city to some extent. Everyone's expressions were a little heavy, and they looked at the direction of the city gate from time to time. Although Yanzhou would not be defeated if he knew that there was a general, but when the fight really started, he still couldn't help but worry.

The second day passed so peacefully. In the middle of the night, the gate of the General Mansion was knocked, and the sleeping An Changqing turned over with a grunt, and ran to the gate after only approving a piece of clothes. The gate of the General Mansion was opened. Qing thought it was Xiao Zhige who had come back, so he called out "The Lord" hastily.

Then when he arrived at the door, he saw the tall body of the iron tiger. He scratched his head and saluted: "Wang Hao, Tiehu is fortunate enough to live, and the remaining 20,000 stones, grains and grass have been delivered."

An Changqing lowered his eyes in disappointment, lowered the expression in his eyes, and when he raised his head again, a smile appeared on his face: "Thank you."

Early the next morning, Qi Wei brought people to Fuzhong to check the number of grain and grass with Tiehu. During the war, there was a great loss of grain and grass. The 20,000 stones that had been sent earlier had already seen the bottom, and the two thousand stones sent by Tiehu were just right.

Qi Wei's face was almost smiling into a flower, and he slapped Tiehu on the shoulder: "Good brother!"

Tiehu carried his back collar and drove him away: "Go to the side, this is all raised by the princess. I was only ordered to send him, Old Tie!"