Chapter 106

After the two left, the people from Taichang Temple went to condense the body of Emperor Anqing and prepared for the funeral. +++Cartino novel website www.mtlnovel.com The emperor's funeral needs to ring nine bells to announce. Soon after they left, they heard the dull bell ringing through the deep palace, Xiao Zhige did not look back, leading An Changqing to the Queen's Palace slowly.

They didn't use a car to drive, they just walked through the corridors of many palaces so unhurriedly, to the Queen's Palace.

The sound of the clock has ceased, and Mrs. Zhao is sitting on the hall, trying his best to maintain the only decentness. The queen sat at her arm, her face (color) haggard, and her eyes were swollen. In the grand palace, there are now only these two noble masters and two old mothers who are close to serving them.

When Xiao Zhige and two arrived, the soldiers guarding the door saluted neatly. The voice reached the inner hall, and the wrinkles on Queen Mother Zhao's face became more serious.

She looked at the husband and wife walking side by side with a moment of regret. Just here two years ago, the two of them had to kneel down and salute her respectfully, carefully trying to figure out her thoughts. Two years later, Shi Yi Shiyi changed the status of the two parties. Instead, she had to be controlled by others, and she even had to work hard to find a way out for herself. At the beginning, she would never have thought that years of business planning, but in the end let this pair of inconspicuous husbands pick the fruit.

When the first emperor was there, she was the empress of the central palace and gave birth to children for the first emperor. No concubine could pass her. Later, Emperor Anqing ascended the throne. Although mediocre and incompetent, it was easier to control. The power of the Zhao family is overwhelming, and she is even more calling for rain in the harem. For decades, she has been the empress dowager who has gone smoothly for decades. But I didn't expect to become someone else's fish (flesh rou), and even his life and death would be controlled by others.

"You are here."

The Queen Mother Zhao raised her eyelids and tried her best to maintain her dignity and dignity even at this moment. The Emperor Anqing was already in trouble, and the court was in chaos. She felt that Xiao Zhige could still use her and the Zhao family, so she was unwilling to behave too humbly. Instead, her words and deeds brought out some of the loftiness that belonged to the elders.

Xiao Zhige raised his eyes and looked at her. Empress Dowager Zhao's expression was the same as before, sitting high above her with the bodhi beads in her hands, like a Bodhisattva overlooking all living beings without sorrow or joy. When Xiao Zhige was young, every time he saw her, he was always worried. However, looking again after many years, she felt that there was no mercy between her brows, and some were just full of calculations and meanness.

Even in such a situation, she still has the only remaining chips to calculate. It's a pity that the dealer in this round was replaced by Xiao Zhige, and Xiao Zhige did not intend to continue this round.

He did not answer the words of the Empress Dowager Zhao, nor did he salute them, but calmly informed them: "The father died at the hands of Xiao Qiyan, and Taichang Temple is already preparing for the funeral. The empress and empress should also have a place to go."

This "going place" is self-evident where to go.

Empress Dowager Zhao's eyelids trembled, she clenched the Buddha beads subconsciously, and tried her best to keep calm and said: "You forced the emperor to death, and now you are about to force the Aijia and the queen to death? Your succession to the throne is not justified. Don’t you be afraid of being criticized by the world?"