Chapter 15

Business in Yejing Teahouse has been very good these few days. The lower part is full of customers, and the storyteller above is spitting, and his mouth is almost bald. +++Mobile reading visit m.mtlnovel.com

Seeing that the new show was already full, the storyteller slammed his fan on the table and said, "But it was said that at sunset that day, there were people coming and going on Yongle Street, and a tall horse was walking slowly in the distance. Right away. There are two people sitting, one is burly and majestic, the other is slender and handsome than Panan...",

Mr. Storyteller showed his fan: "Guess who it is?"

"It was the Northern Warlord and his newly married princess!"

"Speaking of which, the princess of the Northern Warfare is terrific, but a man is born three points better than a woman, handsome and charming, and ecstatic! When the Northern Warlord met him in the early days, he was stunned and vowed to marry him back to Jinwuzang. Jiao. But this princess is a man after all, so there is no reason to follow..."

The storyteller was talking so much, but someone was dissatisfied at the bottom, and muttered: "This storytelling is too nonsense. Didn’t the princess of the Northern Warfare dead long ago? I heard that the newlyweds were secretly secreted early in the morning on the second day. Pulled out of the city and buried it!"

"Where did you hear the news? It's not reliable." The person next to him couldn't listen anymore, and gave him a glance: "The day before yesterday, the Northern War King took the princess to Sanweizhai. It is said that the princess loves plum blossoms. The prince specially took him to buy cakes."

"That's right." An aunt next to him echoed: "The plum cakes of Sanweizhai have been selling crazy these few days, and they all say that after eating, they can be as creamy and beautiful as the princess. If you can't get it, I would think Buy a few dollars!"

Someone next to him joked: "Aunty, you are all this age, and you still want to sprout?"

Auntie gave a "pooh" and tweeted, "What did I eat? That's for my daughter to eat!"

The man who asked the previous question was stunned by several people. In a daze, he returned to see the storyteller, but the storyteller had already mentioned that because the princess refused to follow, the Northern Warlord would take the man to the palace in a rage. Forbidden...

man︰"…"

Although the story is ridiculous, the tea guests are full of interest. As the new year is approaching, everyone is idle and likes to listen to something new and interesting. This story of the Northern War King (强qiang) robbing the princess and torturing her body and heart and finally getting married is a bit more dead than the Northern War King’s mansion today. The person is much more interesting.

Seeing the storyteller speak more and more ridiculously, the blue-clothed man sitting at the back got up and walked out, and the two grey-clothed men behind him also left.

Out of the teahouse, dressed in grey, said, "This storyteller is too ridiculous."

The blue-clothed son said: "But it's true that the two of them rode a horse back to the mansion. You said...Does the second child really like that bastard, or is he doing a show for us?"

The man in gray hesitated for a moment: "I'm afraid that I will do more drama. I have never heard of the Northern War King Hao Nan (color) before. And his (sexual xing) son...you don't know."