Chapter 22

The guy rushed An Changqing to the door impatiently and gave another savage bite. +++ Catino Novel Network www.mtlnovel.com

An Changqing looked at him without any guilty conscience when he drove a guest. Obviously this was not the first time. He curled his eyebrows and looked at the man with displeased eyes: "If you do business like you, I'm afraid it won't last long."

The guy chuckled twice: "You have a lot of control. I don't have time to break with you, so hurry up and leave."

During the conversation, the manager and a young man in Jinyi came down from upstairs while talking with a smile. Seeing that the guy was still inking at the door, he impatiently urged: "Zhang Si, what are you (gan gan)? There is still a batch of cloth in the warehouse. …"

The guy shrank his neck and turned his head and replied, "This is going. These people think the clothes in our shop are expensive. Let's break it here."

After finishing speaking, it didn't matter what An Changqing and the three people were, they slipped behind.

The steward looked at the three of them, then stepped forward and said, "How many people think Tianyifang's clothes are more expensive?"

This attitude of stewardship was much better than that of her buddies, and An Changqing's expression slowed down, thinking that maybe it was just that the buddies could not handle things, so she nodded: "Yes. Two taels of silver and a cotton robe is too expensive."

"You don't know anything about that." The steward stroked his beard, and said quite proudly: "Tianyifang is no better than other shops. Tailors are all made to sew clothes for the dignitaries of Yejing. Naturally, the price is higher than other shops."

"Even if it is a cotton gown sewn by a tailor in the palace, isn't it still a cotton gown?" An Fu couldn't help but said, "Why is it so much taller than other houses? How can you open the door to do business like you?"

The manager's face (color) changed slightly, and he was suppressed again, and said with a grin: "This business is to buy and sell. You don't want to buy, and you can't blame us for the high price, right?"

An Changqing looked at his expression. Originally, he saw that the manager was polite, and thought he was different from the buddy, but now it seems that the snakes and rats are in a hurry. It's just that the dude is outside (exposed), but this thing is hidden inside (rape), even the black can speak white without blinking.

An Fu had to argue again, but An Changqing waved his hand to stop and said, "Forget it, let's go to another house."

This time, he was only here to explore the reality, although he accidentally saw this, but he didn't intend to pierce it on the spot. So he didn't reveal his identity, and wanted to take this opportunity to visit other shops.

But he didn't expect that he didn't intend to cause trouble, but the matter came to him. The man who went downstairs with the steward did not speak. At this moment, he saw that he was going to leave, and he smiled and said, "Don't hesitate, little boy."

An Changqing paused and turned to look at him: "Is there anything else?"

The talking man was in his twenties, he was born with a big waist and a big bun, and he was squeezed in a purple brocade robe, like a white dough wrapped in silk and satin. He looked funny and ridiculous. But he still thought he was romantic. He was holding a folding fan in the winter. At this time, the folding fan was opened twice and said: "The clothes in Tianyifang are really good. If the young man likes it, he can choose whatever he likes. Silver Zhan Some paid."