𝐕𝐈

While Dean was sleeping, Karina and Sam were on errands for coffee, and Karina's favorite, baked goods. Sam was driving in Impala, ordering two black coffees, coffee with cream, and some baked goods for him and Dean. Karina turned to Sam and asked him for a muffin.

"Blueberries."

Sam turned to Karina, "I didn't even think of you as a blueberries person."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean? What am I? Poppy?" Sam laughed and ordered the order. Including a blueberries muffin.

As Sam continued to drive to the motel, Karina turned to Sam. "So tell me about you. So we can get to know each other."

Sam smiled a little, "Wait, I thought you already knew about me. Since you had been working with my dad."

"He didn't spare any details, ok? It would be nice to actually know the real you. Not just you as a little brother who's wanting to have a normal life, but actually enjoyed being a hunter. Who is smart enough to beat me in intelligence. And have the worst style of clothing."

"HEY!" Karina laughed a little, and he turned his eyes to the road. "Okay, fine you win. Hi, my name is Sam Winchester. Born on May 2, 1983. Grow up as a hunter, when clearly I wanted to become a lawyer. Now I'm talking to a huntress who is really annoying, but I like her as my acquaintance."

Karina put her hand on her chest, pretending to be touched, "I'm honored."

Sam shook his head, and he arrived at the motel. "All right. Your turn."

"Nah."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I want to experience you through your actions, and you'll experience mine. Hopefully, we'll get a new start."

Sam's eyes widened at her blunt answer, she jumped out of the car. Carried her muffin and coffee. He sighed and jumped out of the car. Carrying the coffees as they both entered the motel room.

They saw Dean sleeping, and he was almost getting guarded by grabbing his blade underneath his pillow. They both walked in, and Dean woke up to see Sam and Karina carrying coffee.

"Morning, sunshine."

Dean groaned, "What time is it?"

"It's about 5:45."

"In the morning?"

"Yep."

Dean turned to them, "Where does the day go? Did you get any sleep last night?"

"Yeah, I grabbed a couple of hours."

Dean started to sit up, while he was still waking up. "Liar-- 'cause I was at 3:00, and you were watching a George Foreman infomercial."

Karina laughs a little, "I'm sorry?"

"Well, you said you wanted the experience."

Dean looked at the two of them, confused, "Did you guys sleep together or something? What did I miss?"

Karina walked to the end of Dean's bed and looked at him, "Enough, Dean... you missed enough. So Sam was watching an infomercial because he can't sleep due to his nightmares of Jessica."

She turned to Sam, who was eyes widened by her knowledge of him already within a few weeks.

Karina raises her eyebrows to Sam, "Experience..."

Sam shrugged by lifting his arms, "What can I say? It's riveting tv."

Dean was still concerned about his little brother, "When was the last time you got a good night's sleep? Due to what Karina said?"