𝐕𝐈𝐈

Karina was laying on the back seat, staring up at the hood of the car. Not listening to Winchester's conversation. She really doesn't want to. Sam wanted to visit their mother's grave, but Dean really didn't want to. Karina already understood what he was feeling that way. I mean, he witnessed his mother's death when Sam was hardly speaking in the past.

After rereading John's journal, over and over again, she finally already knew about them both. Their childhood tragic story. Karina sighed deeply, thinking about her father, and the stories he told about Victoria Leone. Karina rubbed her face, taking in all the warm weather outside.

She unzipped her leather jacket, revealing her black long sleeve top. She pulled out her ponytail, and let the messy waves down on her shoulders. Letting the breeze from the windows of the car, cool her out. When Dean parked at the graveyard, they all went their separate ways. Sam was giving John's marine dog tags to Mary Winchester's grave. Karina was between the boys' distance, watching over them.

Dean was glancing at the stranger's headstone, seeing the encrypted "Loving Father", knowing that he was thinking about John Winchester. Karina put her hands in her jeans pocket, walking toward him. She stood behind him, and she softly nudged Dean's shoulder.

Dean looked down, feeling the nudge. He smirked softly, already knowing who it was behind him. He nudged her right back. They both walked together as they both looked up. They all see the fading, dying tree. Every tree surrounding was perfect, not dying. It's not autumn yet.

They both looked at each other, sharing the same thought. They both continued walking to it. As they walked toward the dying tree. Dean approached the tree, feeling the trunk. Karina looked closely at the leaves stem toward her. They were both confused by the view of it. Dean walked back to Karina, looking at the tree one more time.

When Karina looked down below her, her eyes widened below them. She tapped at Dean's shoulder, giving him a point below him. They both looked at the ground, seeing what they were both seeing.

A dead grass of a perfect circumstance circle. Surrounding the gravestone.

Outside of the circle, there is perfect, green grass surrounding itself with two people in the middle. Karina noticed the dead flowers in front of her. She felt the flowers as she crouched down on the ground. She shook her head, slightly. She looked up at Dean, towering over her.

Seeing what they're seeing. There's something wrong with this place.

When Dean and Karina talked to the groundskeeper, he was answering every question that they both asked him. They gathered all the information from a good man. Dean took the card from the man, and they both walked up to Sam, who was standing.

Dean informed his brother first, "Angela Mason. She was a student at the local college. Her funeral was three days ago."

"And?"

Karina repeated what Sam told them, "And? You need glasses? You saw the grave, everything was dead in a perfect circumstance circle. Outside, there are green grasses surrounding the weird. Do you think it's strange?"

Sam shrugged, "Maybe the groundskeeper went a little aggro with the pesticide."

"No... we both asked him. No pesticide, no chemicals. No one can explain what the situation was about."

"Okay, what are you thinking?"

Dean answered with an unsure look, "I don't know. Unholy ground, maybe?"

Karina with the same look on Dean, "I was thinking the same thing. Maybe it is."

Sam looked at both of them, thinking they were wrong. He started to repeat what they said, and then looked at the gravestone again. Dean looked at Sam, trying to understand him. "What? If something evil happened there, it could easily poison the ground.'