𝐈𝐈

"Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst, and unsurprised by anything in between."

Maya Angelou sure did know what to say. All the people in the house were preparing for the war against any Six Sins. They all know they're coming for them.

Sam and Dean were in the room, loading the bullets, and filling holy water in the flasks. Karina was standing in the hallway, taking a view between them. She already knew what Sam was thinking and how much agony he gets without help to break his brother's deal.

Suddenly, the lights in the house began to flicker, and an old radio was playing old-school blues music. Trio began their position by standing in the boarded window, looking out the front porch.

"TAMARA!! TAMARA!! TAMARA!! TAMARA!! HELP ME!! PLEASE!!"

Karina muttered as she rolled her eyes, "Great..."

Isaac was being possessed by a demon, not sure it is possessed by one of the Six. They were all sure that they were playing tricks on Tamara for sure. He was shouting for the wife, who was struggling in the front. Behind the salt line at the front door. She was holding her stake until the demon got her on edge.

She ran out of the door, breaking the salt line. She attacked the demon who was screaming in pain at her husband's face. She was so stupid by giving in, Envy was right. She is wrath.

Six Sins entered the house, with Five running up the stairs. One had its eyes on Bobby who was slothy enough to be trapped under the Devil's Trap. Exorcizing by Bobby.

Dean was cornered by the Lust, dunking her in the bathtub filled with holy water.

Karina was sitting on a wooden chair, legs crossed with one another. Twirling her knives. Then the echoing loud thumping footsteps were coming to her. Her eyes slowly glanced up, seeing a bald hunky man coming toward her. All she did was smile at him.

"Yello."

It snarled at her as he grinned. "Huntress... You're at the top of my list."

"Wrath... I was waiting for Pride but... you're just too good."

"I had been waiting in Hell... Wanting to kill you with my teeth... and skin you alive."

Karina's eyes looked impressed and fake smiles. "I bet you said that to all the girls.'

"How about you shut up, and get over it? You think you can handle that?"

It ran toward her, all she could do was stay still. Suddenly, the invisible force backed it away. It flung itself backward and realized as it looked up. Spray painted Devil's Trap underneath.

Wrath looked at Huntress, and she was grinning at him. It roared demonically at her, she just sat still. Unharmed. Her face was acting in disgust. Joking, gagging, wanting to vomit.

"I don't know there's a toothbrush in Hell, but your fangs need a mint. Preferably a mouthwash."

It growled angrily at her. She stood up, sliding the chair backward. Standing face-to-face with Wrath. She threw her knife at the right shoulder, it screamed in pain as it stings. It grunted repeatedly, it reached for her knife. But it steamed off on the outside on the palm of its hand.

Wrath looked at her, surprised. She smiled cutely at it, "Did I mention those are blessed knives? They won't hurt the person inside you're possessing but boy do they sting you like a bitch..."

Wrath glared at her with black eyes. Karina death-glared at him and recited the exorcism from memory. Wrath deeply screamed in pain, feeling the burning pain inside. Karina was circling around the Trap, watching itself fidgeting. Closer and closer and closer...