𝐗𝐈𝐈

Sam Winchester, Karina Leone, and Dean Winchester went their separate ways. One minute, Bela was grinning at an idea in her sneaky head, but then the next there was a charity ball coming up tonight on the same night.

All originated with Gertrude, she will be becoming Sam's date. Dean will be Bela's date for the night. Karina was going to be her date, stalking the scenery. Being an outsider. She would rather drink Bela's heart martini than wear a ballgown with no weapons on her.

Karina was getting dressed in another room already in her black lingerie with a strapless bra. Screw Bela for the warning. Already put on her right thigh holster with her mother's blade.

No matter what, she would never leave without it.

She looked at her reflection, putting on makeup in the cracked mirror. Gold-bronze smokey with blue eyeshadow, and additional blue shadow on the liner eyes that made her eyes pop out. Black eyepencil, and upper mini eyelashes. Bronzer, little blush, and matte natural nude lipstick.

Her hands reached to her naturally wavy hair. She began ironing more waves of her long black hair, she fluffed her hair. Then she started to put on bobby pins, and clippers. It transformed into a classic 90s loose wavy updo with a high wavy bun along with wavy loose strings around her head.

She took a deep breath, taking all of her reflection of herself. She began to proceed with her dress, covering the scars on her left wrist with makeup, her jewelry, and dark blue high heels.

"This is going to be a fun night."

***

Bela was waiting for Dean in the living room, she was wearing a long black backless sleek ball gown, an expensive diamond chandelier necklace, her hair was loose wavy half up and down, and a diamond bracelet on her left wrist.

"What is taking so long? Sam's already halfway there... with his date. Karina's heading there now."

Dean yelled from upstairs, "So not okay with this!!"

"What are you, a woman? Come down, already."

Fancy black dress shoes started to descend the stairs. Leaving Bela hypnotized by the figure walking down the stairs. Dean Winchester dressed up in a tuxedo, looking so handsome. Already smitten with a woman who was waiting in the room.

He looked uncomfortable and annoyed by the suit he was wearing for the night. He stopped as he stared at Bela in the middle of the room. He raised his arms, dumbfounded by his wearing.

"Alright, get it out. I look ridiculous."

Bela checked him out with a smile. "Not exactly the word I'd use."

"What?"

"You know, when this is over, we should really have angry sex."

Dean nodded slightly and realized as he looked at her.  Stunned. Making sure she said it right. She raised her eyebrows, knowing that she was serious. Dean looked at her again and shifted his body. Wanted to give in, but he crossed his arms. Hesitating with words. He furrowed his eyebrows at her, refusing to care about her comment.

He shook his head, "Don't objectify me." She grinned at him, "Let's go."

He began to walk away from her with a smirk on his face. Bela followed his steps as she watched him, taking her purse from the table. Watching every move on him. Still smitten.

Meanwhile, at the Sea Pines Maritime Museum, classical string music was playing inside. Cars pulling up at the entrance, guests of the ball entering themselves. Wearing beautiful ball gowns, suits, and ties. Dean and Bela entered themselves as a couple. Bela passed the ball invitation to the greeter and clanged her arm with Dean's arm.