𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

Meanwhile, at the Arkansas Museum of Anthropology Exhibitions, the dark hallway shadowed the familiarities displays. Sam, Karina, and Dean entered the building with their flashlights and leather gloves. Dean was holding the map in his hands as Karina was shifting her jacket, uncomfortably due to his plan. It was too late for that since they were all walking into Dean's plan.

Sam began to speak to Dean, "I hate this plan, Dean."

"Yeah, I got that the first ten times I heard it, and from Kay, twenty times."

Karina continued shifting her jacket, "Gosh... I feel naked without weapons on me including my mother's blade."

"Trust me, you'll thank me later." Karina groaned lightly as she rolled her eyes.

Trio opened the glass locked-displays, revealing the weapons. She was between the Winchesters, taking the sight of the glorious bone sword in her hands. She was in the trance, seeing every artistic craving on the sword.

Suddenly, there was a distant thud that caught their attention. Sam, Karina, and Dean shared their eyes on each other, signaling their way out of the room. Following the distant sound. They were walking fast toward the exit of the hallway until the cops stopped at the dead end. They turned to another hallway, there was a dead end. Lastly, they returned back to where they were, the cops halted them. Huntress and the Winchesters have no way to escape anymore.

The cops demanded they put their hands behind their heads, and they did. Now on their knees, they did as well. The cops behind the trio cuffed their hands together behind their backs.

Each member of the trio had a mugshot. Sam was completely agitated by his brother's actions. Dean who was giving himself blue steel. Karina, who was being pushed by the cop, was confused. Eyes shifting, away from the camera. They had been arrested together.

Arrested by the FBI, thanks to Agent Victor Henriksen.

They were all in the interrogation room together, introducing Mara Daniels, their public defender's attorney. Karina was sitting by Dean as she was taken back to the beauty of Mara. On the outside and the inside. Mara shared a few glances and smiles with Karina. They gladly returned.

Mara was sitting at the end of the table, opening her briefcase. Announcing to her clients, "Unfortunately, your arraignment on the breaking-and-entering charge won't be until Tuesday."

Dean asked, "And they'll keep us in the county jail?"

"That's right."

"Green River County Detention Center?" asked Sam.

"Yes. And considering the charges you're facing, no judge in his right mind is going to grant you bail."

Dean muttered, "Yeah, we figured that."

Mara looked at Karina. "Miss Brian, we're going to send you to near female detention center in-"

"No, you're not."

"Miss Brian, it's better to put you in the female center than the male center."

"Because it's dangerous for a woman imprisoned with disgusting pigs? If you do that, they're taking advantage of. Besides, they hadn't seen the last of me, I'm not going anywhere without the boys. You can give the message to Agent Henkriksen to kiss my ass."

Sam Winchester and Dean Winchester were grinning quietly while Mara was surprised by Karina's approach to her. She wrote down the notepad for a message from Karina.

Mara continued the topic as she was still stunned. "Um... Extradition papers have already been filed from five separate states-- Missouri and Wisconsin being the biggest concern-the bank robbery and the murder raps."