𝐗

When Dean and Karina witnessed the crime scene, it was too late for them. The blonde woman was already killed during the time when the trio interrogated Andrew. Turns out the duo was right about him, he was innocent all along. Dean called Sam to explain what happened from their view, and they both went head to Sam.

Karina already suspected that Sam caught the truth when she was controlled. She already knew that Sam was thinking about what she told him about him and his premonitions. Dean took a glance at Karina when she was thinking about it; he knew what she was thinking.

"Hey... at least you didn't tell him everything."

"We should popped the cord off the champagne. Yay."

Karina kept looking at the passenger's window, thinking about the haunting words. Scars of humanity. Even though she and the boys got really close; she hasn't told them everything. They're not going to know about her flaw. Her own torture.

When Dean parked at the lot, where Sam and Andrew were talking. They were comfortable with each other, smiling at the presence that they all have in common. They're not killers.

Dean and Karina got out of the car, leaving Sam and Andrew walking up to them. Dean began to announce what they both investigated from the victim. "The victim's name was Holly Becket. 41. Single."

Sam asked Andrew who was standing beside him. "Who is she?"

Andrew shook his head, "Never heard of her."

Karina explained more, "Called Ash on the way over. Here's the gossip: she gave birth when she was eighteen years old. 1983. Same day you were born, Andrew."

Sam looked at Andrew, shocked by the information. "Andy, were you adopted?"

"Well, yeah."

Dean commented, "You were? And you neglected to mention that?"

Andrew looked at all of them as he explained, "Never really came up. I mean... I never knew my birth parents, and, like you said my adopted mom died when I was a baby. Do you-- do you think that this Holly woman could actually be my m-"

"Andrew, we really don't know. Dean and I tried to get some records in the county office. But it's sealed shut, guarded with securities."

"Well, screw that."

***

When the trio and Andrew finally got to the county office, courtesy to Andrew with his mind control. He mind-controlled the security guard to stay out of their way as Sam and Karina were reading over the files. Finding a specific name for Andrew and Holly's connections.

Sam began to announce what he had read. "I got it."

Andrew sat beside Sam at the table, scrolling through the paper from a distance. Dean and Karina were standing in front of them, listening to what Sam had to say. "Andy, it's true. Holly Becket was your birth mother."

Andrew looked paralyzed with shock in his eyes. He took a deep breath and gave out the sigh. Taking all the emotions in him as he asked the trio, "Does anyone have a Vicodin?"

Karina reached for something in her jacket pocket, revealing Big Red's gum. She passed one stick to Andrew and gave him a soft smile. Andrew slowly took it from her hand, and slowly unwrapped the wrapper as Sam began to explain what he found.

"Dr. Jennings was her doctor, too. I mean, he oversaw the adoption. You have a solid connection to both of them."

Andrew was chewing gum, quietly. He looked at all of them and began to defend himself. "Yeah, but I didn't kill them."