𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

Night falls, when Bela Talbot enters her room at the hotel. She shut the door behind her to see Dean Winchester push her against the wall, gun aiming at her head. Karina Leone was standing behind, looking out for Dean while she was giving Bela a classic death glare.

"Where's the Colt?"

"Dean. Karina."

"No extra words."

"It's long gone--across the world by now."

Karina shook her head, "You're lying."

Dean grabbed her purse from her hand, looking inside while Bela was talking to Karina. "I'll call the buyer. Speak Farsi?" Dean moved toward Dean, frisking her around the waist. "What the hell are you-"

Dean found her gun from the waist, "Don't flatter yourself."

Karina turned on the lights, keeping an eye on Bela. She ordered her while Dean was searching around the room, "Don't move."

"I told you I don't have it."

"You think we're going to believe a word you say?" Dean was turning his back on Karina and Bela, searching through the drawers, cabinets, and suitcase. Karina checked on Dean while Bela slid across toward the door. Suddenly, a knife went near her head. She froze in fear when she saw Karina, not looking at her. Arm aiming toward Karina tilted her head at her, "I said don't move."

Bela looked at the knife near her head, breathing heavily. She looked at Dean who was still searching everywhere in the room while Karina still had her eyes on her. "It's gone. Get on a plane if you must. Track down the buyer. You might catch up to him eventually.'

Dean glared at Bela before walking toward her. Aiming his gun at her head. Karina was still glaring at Bela behind Dean's back, waiting in anticipation. "Are you going to kill me?"

"Oh, yeah."

"You're not the cold-blooded type." Bela looked at Karina, "You, though... it's like looking in the mirror."

"Kay's not you, not by a long shot. See, I couldn't imagine her killing her parents."

Bela's eyes told the story of shock when she smirked at Dean and Karina, justifying the lie. "I don't know what you're talking-"

Karina nodded, glaring at her. "Yes, you do. You were 14 years old. Your father and your mother died in some unusual car accident. Police suspected a slashed brake line, but it was crispy to tell. Little did they know, their little Bela... I'm sorry-- their little Abby. She inherited millions."

Bela looked at Karina, scared and shocked to hear the details. Coming from her mouth, knowing everything about her past even Dean was involved. "How do you even-"

"Doesn't matter, Abby."

Bela sighed deeply before she looked at them. She was smirking in pride as she said her words, "They were lovely people... and I killed them. And I got rich. I can't be bothered to give a damn. Just I don't care what happens to you two."

Dean pushed her against the door. Arm across her throat, gun pointing at her. "You make me sick."

"Likewise."

After their moment of glaring, Dean took a step back. Gun to her head, smirking. She stared back and then closed her eyes. Karina looked up at the herb above the door, she tugged Dean's jacket near him. He looked at her and then followed her gaze on the herbs. Simultaneously, they returned back to Bela, then she opened her eyes. Dean lowered his gun, shaking his head. "You're not worth it."

Dean dragged Bela away from the door, he opened the door. Karina grabbed the remaining knife from the door, following Dean's steps. She shut the door, leaving Bela behind. Bela lifted her hand, opening a small piece of paper. The Erie Motel receipt, one room.