𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗

Sam, Karina, and Dean are in a Trio crisis. I repeat, Sam, Karina, and Dean are in a Trio crisis.

Little teal stereo radio was playing Walk Away by Joe Walsh.

Sam was sitting on the couch, strolling through books. No computer in the present. He rubbed his face tiredly.

Karina was sitting on the cushion seat in front of the table. Leg on the other. Staring at the windows. Twirling her throwing knives.

Dean was eating the disgusting-looking chili fries on one particular bed to piss someone off. He was doing exceptionally well for that term.

Sam looked at Dean who was eating his messy meal with no utensils as he was listening to the radio and reading the magazine. Sam asked Dean, annoyed, "Dude, you mind not eating those on my bed?"

Dean ignored him as he ate another fries, "No, I don't mind."

Sam rolled his eyes and rubbed his head tiredly. He began to stroll the books again where he was left off. Dean asked, "How's research going?"

Sam slammed the book in front of him, and looked at Dean annoyingly, "You know how it's going? Slow. You know how it would go a heck a lot faster? If I had my computer, and my partner helped me."

Dean nodded sarcastically as he smiled at Sam. Suddenly, a knife comes close to Sam beside him on the cushion of the couch. Sam sighed already who it was, he faced the person who was twirling her knives.

He pulled the knife away and put it down on the table. Sam rubbed his head and looked at Karina. "Look, how many times do I have to tell you that I'm sorry?"

Karina raised her eyebrows and sneered at him, "Oh, you're sorry? You're sorry the fact you boys won't stop fighting for the whole week? You're sorry that we haven't gotten any clues about this case?'

Karina leaned toward Sam with angry eyes, and yelled at him, "You're sorry for the fact that you two ripped my book apart that cost me 3,000 bucks!?!"

"Look, we'll pay you, okay?"

"No, Sam, you're in the timeout. I have your wallet with me when you guys were stupid bickering over stupid things about your stupid computer and your stupid car!!!"

Dean looked at Karina, offended, "HEY!!"

Karina held her head up and looked at Dean with a red face. She yelled at him, "For the last time, Dean Winchester, eat with utensils!!"

"Okay, Mom."

Karina threw another knife toward Dean, closer to his head on the headboard. Karina grunted angrily, crossed her arms, and leaned back in her chair. Dean suggestively pulled the knife and began eating his fries with the knife.

Sam looked between Dean and Karina who bickered, giving himself a headache. He began to read the books again, one thing that bothered him was the music playing.

"Can you turn that down please?"

"Yeah, absolutely."

Dean turned the volume up louder. Sam and Karina looked up, held high. Annoyed. In unison, they turned their heads to Dean.

Sam yelled at Dean due the music was still playing, "You know what? Maybe you should go somewhere for a while."

Dean shut off the radio and looked up. He responds to Sam, snappy. "Hey, I'd love to. That's a great idea. Unfortunately, my car's all screwed to hell."

Karina grabbed her knife and yelled out loud in the distance while Sam was yelling at Dean.

"Boys... I will Dr. Operate on you while you're sleeping!!"