𝐗𝐈𝐕

The very next morning. Through the very tiring night of alerts. Trio went their separate ways searching for Gordon. Sam was seated at the table, examining maps. Dean and Karina entered tired and frustrated. Karina shut the door behind her as Dean removed his jacket.

"Man, I must have checked three dozen motels, empty buildings, warehouses."

"Yeah, me too."

Tiredly, "Ditto..." Karina unzipped her jacket, revealing a u-neck long sleeve. She sat beside Sam, looking over the maps. "Big city by the way."

"It's like a giant haystack, and Gordon's a deadly needle." Dean washed his face in the sink in the bathroom. "We're running out of daylight. Won't have the sun slowing him down."

"Yeah, he'll be unstoppable. Hey, give me your phones."

"What for?"

Sam pulled up his phone and removed the back of his cell. Removing SIM card. "Well, if Gordon knows our cell numbers, he can use the cell signal to track us down."

"Oh, yeah, thanks."

"Yeah."

Dean and Karina gave their phones to Sam, he proceeded along.

After Sam was stomping the phones, Dean and Karina were whispering to each other on the other side of the room. Clearly, Gordon was hunting Sam, they're not on his kill list. They both decided to kill Gordon together, leaving Sam safe behind.

They both walked over to their weapons. Colt and swords. "Sammy, stay here."

Sam looked up, seeing Dean and Karina gathering their weapons on the dresser. "What? Where you going now?"

Dean grabbed the Colt and extra bullets. Karina grabbed her swords, looking down at them.

"We're going after Gordon."

"What?"

"You heard me."

"Not alone, you're not."

Karina turned her side, looking at Sam. "I'm going with him. He will be alright, you know that. Sam, you understand, he's after you, not us. He's deadly and stronger. We want you to stay out of harm's way. We'll take care of it."

"You guys are not going without me, you're gonna get killed."

Dean looked up as he took parts of the Colt, "Just another day at the office. It's a massively dangerous day at the office."

"So you're the guy with nothing to lose now, huh? Oh wait, let me guess. Because... because you're already dead, right? Karina's soul was still intact for following your orders?"

"If the shoe fits."

"You know what, man? I'm sick and tired of your kamikaze trip."

"Whoa, whoa, kamikaze? I'm more like a ninja."

"That's not funny."

"It's a little funny."

"No, it's not."

Dean walked up to Sam while Karina was gathering her weapons. Listening to every word. Trying to stay out of it. "What do you want me to do, Sam, huh? Sit around all day, writing sad poems about how I'm gonna die?'

Dean grabbed a notebook and pen to prove the point. "You know what? I got one. Let's see, what rhymes with "shut up, Sam"?"

Sam grabbed the objects out of Dean's hands, looking seriously at him. "Dude, drop the attitude, Dean. Quit turning into a punch line. And you know something else? Stop trying to act like you're not afraid."