𝐕𝐈

Trio was on their way to Queens, New York. Sorry... the badass duo was on their way to Queens. Dean decided to leave his brother behind so his luck won't attach to him and Karina. Karina received new information from Bobby about Bela, funny that she lived a couple of hours away from where they were.

On the way over, Dean and Karina were discussing how they were gonna get the stuck-up bitch, getting the foot. Karina had a plan considering she read the newspaper article on the ride.

Bela was on the phone with no black bob hair. Naturally brunette shoulder-length wavy hair. She was in a purple dress walking down the stairs. Talking to the buyer... with a British accent.

"Because you shook on 1.5. Well, maybe I should take it somewhere else?'

She petted a seal point Siamese cat that was sitting on the counter. "Don't threaten me, Luke. Despite your reputation, you don't scare me. Well, I'm glad you see it that way. I'll see you at the airstrip in an hour."

She ended the call. She grabbed the tongs along with the rabbit's foot. There were security monitors that she didn't get the glance of Dean and Karina approaching. They both went their separate ways. The cat hissed out loud, Bela was getting attention from the cat. She looked out in the distance and turned to the monitors.

Nothing on the monitors.

She put the rabbit's foot down on the counter and opened the wine cooler. She grabbed her hidden gun from it as she proceeded through the living room. Toward the front door. The door was wide open.

She was still armed in hand, walking toward her door. She approached the door, the beeping sound was alerted. Alarm system. There was a yellow Post-It taped on the panel.

Turn around.

Dean appeared in front of Bela. Distance away by the end of the hallway. She drew up her gun at her intruder. "You left without your tip."

Bela smirked, and she walked forward. Dean was raising his eyebrows at her. She walked forward, not noticing the door was moved. Footsteps were behind her, armed with a long blade from her ponytail. Aiming at her back. Bela was tensed up feeling the point of the blade on her back.

"Thanks for stabbing us in the back. Considering."

Bela shifted her eyes to the person who was behind her. Karina with her mother's blade. She smirked at both of them, welcoming the intruders in her apartment.

Dean walked behind him, walking out of the hallway. Aiming his gun at Bela's head. Karina grabbed a couple of knives from the right side of her jacket. Knives in the left hand, and blade in the right hand. She walked further toward Dean on his right side, targeting Bela.

Face to face. Stand-off.

Karina warned her, "You're gonna give it back."

She laughed, "Sweetie, no I'm not."

Dean commented, "Yeah, we'll see. Bela, right?"

"That's right... Dean and Karina."

"You know the thing's cursed, don't you?"

"You would be surprised what some people would pay for something like that."

Karina scoffed, "Seriously?"

"There's a lucrative market out there. A lot of money to be made.'

Dean and Karina shared a glance at each other, then they both looked at Bela. She laughed, "You huntress and hunters, with all those amulets and talismans you use to stop those big, bad monsters-- any one of them could put your children's children through college."