𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Jewelry store. Three FBI Agents questioned different positions of people in the building. While Dean Winchester was flirting with a beautiful young woman claiming to be one of the employees. Sam Winchester and Karina Leone were investigating with the manager.

Leaving with a few words about the robbery.

"Helena was our head buyer. She-- she was family, you know? She said it herself, every year at the Christmas party. She said we were the only family she had."

Sam interned, "So there were never any signs that she'd do something like this."

"No. Still can't believe it, even now. That night, Helena came back to the store after closing. Cleaned out all the display cases, and the safe. Edgar, our night watchman-- he caught her in the act. He didn't know what to do, he'd known her for years. He called me at home."

"And that's when she took his gun?"

"She shot him in the face. I heard him die over the phone."

Karina asked, "Any clue what Helena's motive would be?"

"What motive? It makes no sense. Why steal all those diamonds, all the jewelry, and then what? Just dump it somewhere? Just hide it, and then go home and kill herself."

"How about a security camera?"

He shook his head, leaving Sam and Karina to glance at each other. Then Sam repeated the question again, "So, you never saw the security camera footage yourself, then?"

"No. The police took all the tapes. First thing."

"Of course they did."

They both turned their backs, seeing Dean with a paper of the girl's number.  Karina's eyes rolled, and they all proceeded to the next location.

Impala rolled down on the street. Locating the security guard who took the footage from the robbery. Different robberies within the same patterns. They stopped a small house from the security guard who owned it properly. As they got out of the car, Dean couldn't help but speak his mind.

"Friggin' cops."

"They're just doing their jobs, Dean."

"No, they're doing our jobs, only they don't know it, so they suck at it."

"Agree with you there."

Dean turned to Karina as they walked up to the front porch. "Talk to me about this bank."

Karina explained by memory, "Milwaukee National Trust-- it was hit about a month ago."

Dean asked, "Same M.O. as the jewelry store."

"Yes. Inside job. Longtime employee. Yada, yada, yada. Man robbed the bank. Go on home to slit his throat with a spoon."

"The guy, Resnick, he was the security guard on duty?"

Sam answered, "Yeah. He was actually beaten unconscious by the teller who heisted the place."

"Oh, god..."

"Yeah."

Sam started knocking on the screen door and shouted out the guy's name. Ronald Resnick. There was no answer from him. Suddenly, the floodlight began blinding their eyes on the porch. They covered their eyes mostly to ease off the lightning. A young man started appearing on the screen door, seeing three people standing on his property.

"FBI, Mr. Resnick."

"Let me see the badge."

Trio pulled out their badges and slammed softly on the screen in unison. Ronald squinted his eyes, seeing the pictures and the names they created. Courtesy to Dean. he looked at them.