𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

The next morning, Karina Leone ordered room service for the person next door who was groaning loudly from the hallway. She ordered a glass of water, a long one, and a plate of scrambled eggs with spinach, and a couple of pancakes with strawberries on the side. She borrowed a few vitamins and laid them on the tray, and then she began to walk to room 237.

The groaning increased as she entered the room, "Oh, I hate you."

Dean smirked as he muttered, "I know you do." He followed the sound of footsteps, seeing Karina carrying a tray, and then set it down on the near table. He furrowed his eyebrows at her, "Hey, where the hell have you been? You weren't here when I came back."

"Um... I took a walk to the woods, and had a romantic dinner with a raccoon named RJ." Karina smiled sarcastically at Dean while he tilted his head at her, annoyed. "I went to sleep, dumbass."

Sam took a look at Karina who was setting up a plate. "Karina's best hangover cure, room service!" She lifted the plate cover, revealing a delicious breakfast meal and a glass of water.

Dean walked over to the bathroom, leaning against the wall "Hey, turns out when Grandma Rose was a tyke, she had a Creole nanny who wore a hoodoo necklace." Dean saw the sight of what was in the toilet and turned away from the view in disgust.

Karina grabbed vitamins and a glass of water and walked to Dean. "So you think that nanny taught Rose hoodoo?"

Dean nodded, "Yes, I do."

"All right." Sam nodded slightly as he lifted himself up from the toilet. He walked over to Dean and Karina, "I think it's time we talked to Rose, then."

Dean and Karina grimaced in disgust as they smelled the rotting breath. Dean advised Sam first before walking away, "Oh... You can brush your teeth first."

Sam's painful eyes followed Dean as Karina raised the glass of water, and offered vitamins to him. She smiled softly, "Eat your breakfast." She exited the room as Sam looked after her. He turned his back as he took vitamins and brushed his teeth repeatedly.

After Karina entered the room, getting herself ready to proceed with the mission. As soon as she put her jacket on, her phone rang for the text message. She knew who it was due to the timing; she began reading a message from Dean Winchester.

"Sam's hangover is gone, thanks to you. Ready at 2."

Karina stared at the screen for quite some time before responding to him, "He doesn't remember anything last night, correct?"

"Yes, why? Did you say anything to him after I left the room?"

Karina hesitated for a moment as she replied, "No." She turned off her phone and put it aside.

Trio exited their rooms and began walking to the private room down the hallway quietly. Sam knocked on the door, making sure that no one was in the room. Dean and Karina kept their eyes behind them as Sam picked the lock. They all entered the doll room, and Dean walked to the door that went upstairs. He turned the knob, and slowly entered the dimly lit staircase.

They all walked step by step, walking upstairs quietly. They reached the higher level of the house, seeing the cracked open. They followed the door and it revealed an old woman sitting in a wheelchair, facing the window.

They approached Rose cautiously when Karina volunteered to speak to her. "Mrs. Thompson? Mrs. Thompson..." Her whole body trembling, staring at nothing while Karina was speaking to her. "I'm Karina, and this is Sam and Dean, we're not going to hurt you..." She was silent and still shaking. Karina's eyebrows furrowed, suspecting her. She called her name again, "Rose?"