𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

Sam Winchester, Dean Winchester, and Karina Leone were on the case. Vampire case. They all had their own weapons of choice as their feet searched through the alley. Flashlights lighting their way through. Hands of machetes, and back holster double swords of her own.

Their eyes lit up the room when they saw fresh blood oozing on the ground, and heard a man choking his blood. Trio walked up to the man who was bleeding on his neck, fighting his breathing in and out. He looked up, seeing three people hovering over him to save him.

"Hey, hey, don't worry. We're gonna call you some help, okay?" Sam comforted the man.

Dean yelled at him by questioning, "Where is she!? Where does she go!?" Man shakily pointed a finger to another side of the alley. Dean followed his point, leaving Sam and Karina to take care of a man.

Karina uncuffed her back holster of the swords, she unzipped her black leather jacket. Grabbing a small rag from her jacket. She graciously pressured on a man's bleeding wound. "Keep pressing on it. You'll be okay." Man put the rag on his neck as he was still breathing.

Sam was calling for help.

Karina cuffed her holster when all of sudden they both heard Dean shouting to the vampire. "SMELL THAT!? COME AND GET IT!!" Sam and Karina looked at each other as Sam ended the call. They both ran through the narrow hall to the open space. Seeing Dean syringing with Dead Man's Blood into a female vampire. Using him as bait due to his bleeding arm without a weapon.

Sam was frowning at Dean, but Karina was impressed by how quick Dean was. Even though it was slightly dangerous, she couldn't be more proud of him every day. Including Sam Winchester.

Dean noticed Sam's face of concern, "What?"

"Cutting it a little close, don't you think?"

"Ah, that's just chum in the water. Worked, didn't it?"

Karina raised her hand up, "Very much."

Dean smiled delightedly at Karina who approved his thought. Then he felt a sudden pain in his arm that he bled out. Karina walked up to help Dean, carrying a vampire. While Sam was drowning in thoughts, looking at their backs.

Concern.

Trio brought a blonde, female vampire back to their motel room while she was passed out from the blood. All the old mattresses were lined up against the windows, blocking the light. Vampire was tied to the chair, head down.

Blood from her mouth dried up. Then her head moved up, blinking her eyes to wake up. Breathing heavily. Looked at three unfamiliar people surrounding her including her whereabouts.

Karina leaned down, closer to her face. "You're with us?" Vampire woke fully up, seeing Karina's face close to hers. Struggling with her arms due to the tight ropes on the chair. "Oh, sorry. You're not going anywhere."

"Where's your nest?" asked Sam.

She looked at Sam, confused. "What?"

Dean gladly answered her doubts, "Nest-- where you and your bloodsucking pals hang out."

"I don't know what you're talking about!" Dean looked at Sam and Karina, smirking at the facade from her. Not knowing. "Please!! I don't feel good."

Dean grabbed another syringe of a familiar red liquid, awaiting to torture her. "Yeah, well, you're gonna feel a hell of a lot worse if we give you another shot of Dead Man's Blood."

"Just let me go."

Karina chuckled coldly at her, "You know we can't do that, blondie."

"I'm telling you the truth. I'm just-- I took something. I took something! I'm freaking out! I don't know what's going on!"