𝐗𝐗𝐗

Back to Crawford Hall, the Trickster locked a gate with a key that was attached to his belt. Trio was back now in the position according to plan. They're dressed up as electricians as they follow the Trickster upstairs.

"Sorry, I'm dragging a little ass today, guys. Had quite the night last night. Lots of sex, if you catch my drift."

Dean muttered, "Yeah, hard not to."

Karina inferred, "Listen, boys and I won't be long, we need to check a couple of offices on the 3rd floor."

Trickster softly smiled, "No problem."

Sam began to speak up, "Oh, damn. I, uh, forgot something in the truck. You know what? I'll catch up with you guys."

Karina nodded slightly, "Okay."

Dean and Karina continued walking up the stairs with the Trickster. Sam walked toward the nearest exit and he waited for them until they were out of sight. He opened the door and shut it to let Trickster know that he was outside.

Well... he's in.

Sam ran down the stairs, heading toward the locked gate with his metal case. He began picking a lock to enter in, and he opened the door. He put away his lockpicking tool case in his jacket pocket as he entered the room full of lockers.

He began opening every locker door to find the clue or anything connected with the Trickster. He looked around everywhere and found one locker. He opened it, revealing the newspapers that featured everything that he had done to fool them.

Woman spirit, alien abduction, alligator attack.

Trio exited the building as they all discussed what Sam found in the locker. They continued to discuss or in other words bicker.

"Just 'cause he reads the Weekly World News doesn't mean he's our guy. I mean, you read it, too."

"I'm telling you, it's him."

Karina shrugged, "I mean... world news is seriously world news that featured everything we have found. Sam has a point though we should stop for a moment before we go in blazing."

Dean stopped them, "Okay, another thing Bobby mentioned was that these suckers have a metabolism like an insect. Alright? A real sweet tooth."

Sam shook his head, "I didn't find any candy bars. Or sugar. Not even Equal."

"It's probably because you missed something."

"I don't miss things."

"Oh, right, 'cause you're Mr. Perfect."

Karina groaned as she rolled her eyes, "Are you serious right now? You're still pissed at Sam? You know this is what he wanted, correct?"

"Well, Kay, you lost a chance of reading your happily ever after. If you don't know any better, Sammy been a tight ass before that Trickster showed up."

"Dean!!!"

Dean raised his eyebrows at Karina, not giving in. Sam shook his head as he moved aside.

"Look, just stay here, keep an eye on the janitor. Karina and I will go to his place to see if we can find any actual evidence before you go barging in and staking the man! Just wait till we get back, okay?'

Dean looked in the distance, not saying a word. Sam yelled at him again, "Okay!"

"Okay!"

Sam and Karina shared a look at each other, and they both continued walking away from Dean.

***

When the night fell, Dean was pacing back and forth in front of Crawford Hall. Waiting impatiently for Sam and Karina to come back with the information on the Trickster. He looked around, seeing any signs of Sam and Karina in the present. He ignored Sam's order as he entered himself alone.