𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

Somewhere in Monument, Colorado, the door was unlocked. Opening the door, revealing Huntress and the Winchester at large. Sam, Karina, and Dean entered the apartment. Checking every part of the room. Cabinets, drawers, and lastly a safe.

"Any sign of it?" asked Dean.

Sam looked at Dean and Karina informing them after the safe, "Nothing. Are you sure this is Bela's room?"

Karina checked the drawer filled with wigs. She stood up, holding two wigs in her hands. Sarcastically smiling, "We're sure, Sammy."

Suddenly, the phone rang in the room, it was on the bed. Trio shared the looks before Dean walked over to the phone, picking up the receiver. A familiar voice of Bela spoke in his ear, "Dean? Sweetie, are you there?"

"Where are you?"

"Two states away by now."

"Where?"

"Where's our usual quippy banter? I miss it."

"I want it back, Bela-- now."

"Your little pistol, you mean? Sorry, I can't at the moment."

"You understand how many people are gonna die if you do this?"

"What exactly is it that you think I plan to do with it?"

"Take the only weapon we have against an army of demons and sell it to the highest bidder."

"You know nothing about me."

"I know I'm gonna stop you."

"Tough words for a guy who can't even find me."

"Oh, I'll find you, sweetheart. You know why? Because I have absolutely nothing better to do than to track you down."

"That's where you're wrong. You're about to be quite occupied." Dean looked at Sam and Karina. They looked back at him while Bela said her words. "Did you really think I wouldn't take precautions??"

Suddenly, the swat of police officers broke down the door. Holding their guns on the trio, commanding them to raise their hands. Dropping their weapons on the ground. They did as they were told. Dean dropped the phone as he yelled, "THAT BITCH!!"

The police officers forced the trio down on the floor. Cuffing their wrists behind their backs. The black shoes were walking to the trio from the door while the police officer was speaking to them.

"Sam and Dean Winchester, Karina Brian, you have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to speak to an attorney and have an attorney present during any questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be appointed for you at government expense."

They all looked up, seeing who was in front of Karina's head. It was Agent Victor Henriksen. "Hi, guys... It's been a while." Sam and Karina looked at Dean together as Dean groaned lightly.

***

At last, Sam Winchester, Karina Brian, and Dean Winchesters are in shackles by the chain, handcuffed in order. They were guarded by two officers. Karina faced Dean's back, quiet and keeping it to herself. Not showing her face to anyone, keeping it hidden.

"Why all the sourpusses?" Dean asked as he smiled at everyone. Henriksen ordered them to put them in the cell. The police officer in front of him started dragging Dean. "Hey! Hey! Watch the merchandise!" He looked at Nancy, who was the secretary that was terrified of them after overhearing about them. "We're not the ones you should be scared of, Nancy."