𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

Slow-motion. Flashes of light. Unfamiliar hallway. Two figures walk to the door.

Carrying their weapons of choice: a gun and a blade. Dean pulled his gun, with steel bullets in the clip. He slid out the clip and tabbed it on the gun with the remaining bullet. He pushed the clip back to its position.

Karina pulled out her blade from her ponytail, gripping the grip. She twirled it between her fingers. Watching through the window. Her thumb was on the lioness's carving.

Dean and Karina looked at each other. Nodded slightly before Dean turned the knob of the door, and opened it slowly. There was a blonde man tied to the chair, sweaty and in tears. Young woman doctor, a nurse, and a black man holding his rifle.

Looking at the two people walking in, ready to kill the man.

He looked up to see Dean and Karina holding their weapons. He began quickly defending himself. "No, no, no, no, you guys are not gonna... no, I swear! It's not in me!!"

"Oh, God... we're all gonna die."

"Maybe he's telling the truth."

Dean pulled up his gun, cocking the bullet. Aiming at the man's head. "He's not him, not anymore."

A man yelled at them, "No, stop it! Stop it! Ask her, ask the doctor!! It's not in me!!"

Dean and Karina looked at the doctor. She slowly answered them, "I... just... I can't tell."

The man sobbed, "No, please, don't. Don't. I swear, I..."

Dean's eyes shifted to Karina who was staring at the man. "Wanna do the honors?"

Karina smirked at the man and cocked her head. She gripped her blade and replied to Dean in the scariest, cold tone she encountered. "Gladly."

The man looked up at Karina who walked toward him, slowly. She pointed her blade to the man's chest. Leading to his heart.

He sobbed, "I swear, it's not in me. It's not in me! Don't... don't... Please don't."

Karina Leone, without hesitation. She pushed her blade into his heart. Leaving him choking on his own blood. Until the choking is stopped. She ripped the blade off of him, leaving the beautiful blade covered in blood. Karina looked at the man who was dead and smirked darkly.

Suddenly, the images become distorted in bright flashes. Repeating, including the sweats on someone's forehead. Revealed Sam Winchester who was lying on the floor beside the motel bed.

His vision of seeing Karina Leone killing an innocent man.

The motel room door opened revealing his brother and the Huntress carrying the supplies they all needed. Dean was chewing his beef jerky while carrying a six-pack of beer. Karina was smiling as she walked in, after listening to Dean's comment, she was also drinking her coke-cola with a burrito in her hand.

As soon they entered, they both saw Sam lying on the floor.  He sat up, looking out in the distance. Shocked and terrified.

They both asked him in concern, "Sam?"

After Sam informed them of what he saw, Dean began riding his car down the road. Heading to Oregon. Leaving Karina in the suspension of why she would kill an innocent man. She never once killed an innocent person... Why not now? Maybe because of the Demon that is connecting to Sam's vision.

The trio sat on the front seat, and Karina was twirling one of her knives. Listening to Sam's direction of the GPS navigation. He directed to the driver of the Impala, "There are only two towns in the U.S. named Rivergrove."