𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

Baltimore, Maryland. Night falls. Motel Room. Alone. Researching on the case. Suddenly, the door busted open. Revealing the SWAT team, aiming toward two people who held their hands up. As the team spread out, revealing a small, middle-aged blonde woman with brown eyes walked up to the people as she lowered her gun.

"Going somewhere?"

Revealing Sam Winchester and Karina Leone.

The next morning after the long night of arrest by the officers. Sam and Karina are in separate interrogation rooms. Sam was examining the room, figuring out the escape due to his window.

The lights in the corner surrounded her. The door was opened revealing the detective holding the file in his hands. He was smirking at Karina, closing the door behind him.

Karina gave him a soft smile, a little similar to the character she saw before. "Well, this isn't Lord Farquaad..."

Detective grinned at Karina and pointed a finger at her. Amused, "You're funny..."

"Oh, sweetheart, I'm hilarious."

"Well, my name is Detective Sheridan. I'm here to interrogate you."

"Clearly..."

The detective sat on a chair in front of Karina and slammed the files folder on the table. He smirked at Karina and leaned forward to Karina as she leaned back on her chair. Legs crossed.

"I want the real honest truth. I'm a good guy here."

Karina scoffed, "Pul-ease! I know the game... I believe that my friend is being interrogated by a good cop. You're a bad cop, I can see it clearly on your face, Farquaad.'

"Let me guess... blonde hair, brown eyes. Little soft on the outside, but inside she's feisty?"

Detective nodded, "Yes, that's Detective Ballard. She's my partner."

Karina squinted her eyes, "Oh... I'm sure. In bed."

Detective's face went cold, after hearing Karina's investing. He looked down at the folder and began reading the file. He exclaimed the papers and began reading. "Well, Karina Leone. I know a lot about you. I know the fact that Leone is not your real name.'

The detective leaned over to Karina, claiming both hands together as he read Karina's movement. "Your real name is Karina Brian. 23. Greensboro, North Carolina. Mother: Victoria Leone died when you were born. Blood loss. Father: died on September 22, 1993. The cause of death burned down the house. Gone to the orphanage the next day... Karina Brian escaped."

"Well, you learn a few things from Ted Bundy. Good escaping when I was little. God knows that I actually read and watch television."

Detective grinned softly at her, and he slammed the folder down on the table. He stood up from the table and leaned over to Karina. Face-to-face. "Everyone assumed that Karina Brian was dead from the moment she disappeared. You found the other way. You changed your last name, and you joined the ride with the Winchesters."

"Why not? They're good buddies of mine."

"Not one of them who has committed a crime of murder. Torturing young women. What are they to you, Karina? They're Clydes to your Bonnie? Wanting to live their lives as a friend to them?"

"Come on... They're nothing to me, Detective. I thought I joined the ride in '67 Impala. Having the times of our lives."

"So you were glad that Dean Winchester murdered Karen Giles? What a good friend of yours."

"Take a seat, Lord Farquaad. Knowing that your friends are behind you from the reflection. I know what you're going to do as you celebrate. you pompous dick. You're going to the stationary room, drinking beers. Eating boxes of powdered donut nuts. Get hot and heavy with your partner."