𝐗𝐗𝐗

Now at Windy City, Sam got a new case for all of his team. A week ago, there was a woman who was brutally attacked in her home without any signs of entry.
When Sam meant brutally, he meant the woman was ripped into pieces. The boys are dressed as the alarm company employees while Karina was being dressed as their manager.

It was Sam's idea to dress her up that way since she's a boss and also because she looked good being a boss for the boys. Karina was dressed up in a black blazer with a pencil skirt, along with high heels. Her flatiron hair is half up and down, leaving the front part of her hair.

As Dean got the toolbox from the trunk, Karina was waiting for him to come as Sam was reading a newspaper again to see if it was the same address. Sam got out of the car, seeing Karina waiting for Dean in her costume.

Karina shook her head, "I can't believe I let you persuade me to let my hair down."

"Hey, we need you to be convincing to our boss. At least your hair is half up."

"Sam, I was the boss. No matter how my hair gets in the way. "

Sam chuckled, and Karina smiled. Dean walked toward them, carrying the toolbox. They all proceed to walk to the apartment. Sam informed, "All right, Dean. This is the place."

"You know, I've got to say Dad and me did just fine without these stupid costumes. I feel like a high-school-drama dork."

Sam chuckled, as Karina got a better look at Dean. She agreed with his opinion. Dean continued, "What was that play that you did? What was it-- Our Town?"

Karina turned to Sam, shocked, "You were in a play?"

"Yeah, he was good. It was cute."

Karina laughed softly. Sam ignored that topic of his past, "Look, you want to pull this off or not?"

"I'm just saying, these outfits cost hard-earned money, ok?"

"Whose?"

"Ours. you think credit card fraud is easy?"

Sam laughed softly as they all headed up to the apartment. When they arrived at the apartment, there was a lady manager showing all of them to the victim's apartment. She opened the door for them.

They all entered, and Karina turned to the woman, "Thank you for letting us look around."

"Well, the police said they were done with the place, so..."

Karina, Sam, and the manager walked in a little further while Dean was checking out the broken chain on the door. He followed them behind. When they walked in, they all saw the white carpet covered with spotted blood everywhere.

"So your boss said that you were with the alarm company?"

Dean answered, "That's right."

"Well, no offense, but your alarm is about as useful as boobs on a man."

Karina was holding her laughter down, while Dean turned to Sam who was grinning also. Dean looked down at the manager, "Well, that's why we're here-- to stop it from happening again."

Dean walked into the living room, investigating the room a little further. Karina looked everywhere to see any sulfur or any window entrance just in case. There were none.

Sam asked the manager, "Now, ma'am, you found the body?"

"Yeah."

"Right after it happened?"

Sam walked toward Karina, she shook her head. The manager continued answering Sam's question, "No. Meredith's work called. She hadn't shown up. I knocked on her door. That's when I noticed... the smell."