𝐗

Little Red Riding Hood's grandmother died as they covered the body with a cover. "Excuse me." 

Trio approached one of the paramedics who was at the desk with their badges. Sam asked as he put his badge away, "Was she the only victim?"

"She was found by the side of the road, barely alive. Alone."

Karina inferred, "We need to find her the next of kin."

He looked down at the board of the woman's family record, "Yeah, she has a granddaughter."

Dean asked, "Do you have an address?"

He gave a little information to Dean on a piece of paper, and then he gave a quick gesture in return. Dean walked away, reading the information in his hands. Sam and Karina followed his steps.

Dean turned his back on Sam and Karina, "Hey, you find a way to stop Callie, all right?"

Sam asked, "What about you?"

"I'm gonna go stop the Big Bad Wolf... which is the weirdest thing I've ever said."

Karina smiled at him, softly, "Well, you're the Huntsman of the story so... good luck!"

Dean shifted uncomfortably as he began leaving the hospital. Two people looked after him.

Sam shifted his eyes to Karina who was still looking after Dean down in the hallway. He softly asked her, "You ready?"

Karina took a deep breath, and smiled at Sam, "Ready as I'll ever be."

They softly smiled at each other as they both proceeded with the plan. Their footsteps began walking down the hallway, searching for a specific doctor. They found him in the same hallway near Callie's room.

"Dr. Garrison, we need to speak with you."

"Detectives. What can I do for you?"

Karina answered, "It's about Callie."

"My daughter? What about her?"

"Um... how about we sit down for a minute?"

He looked annoyed at them and demanded to know. "No. What about her?"

Sam and Karina shared a short glance before Karina continued on. "Alright... um... okay. Dr. Garrison, this is not going to be easy. What happened to Callie was not an accident."

"Excuse me?"

"I'm sorry, but it's true."

"You have no idea what happened to my daughter."

He turned his back on them and proceeded to walk down the hallway. Sam and Karina followed him, Sam began to speak some sense to him. "There are things you don't know, doctor, about your wife."

"My wife!?!"

"Doctor, your wife poisoned Callie."

He stopped at the shocking reveal and returned his glance at them. Taking all in. He responded to them in anger, "Why would you say something so horrible to me?"

Karina inferred, "Because we need your help."

"You two stay away from me, and my daughter, you understand?"

He returned back to Callie's room, not listening to their begging for him. He shut the door on their faces. They both sighed, and looked at each other. Then they opened the door, entering themselves. They both saw Dr. Garrison check on his daughter and became frustrated.

He warned them as he walked to the internal phone on the wall to call security. Sam clamped his hand over it to stop him. He looked at him with serious, warning eyes on him.