𝐗𝐕𝐈

When Dean and Karina arrived at the crossroads, they all gathered what they needed and what they both planned as they rode through the countryside road. Graveyard dirt, black cat bone, strings of twine. Finally, each of the fake Animal Control I.D. profiles of each of them.

Robert Singer, and Victoria Leone.

Karina closed the box along with all of the supplies. She took a deep sigh, looking at all of them in her hands. Dean noticed her hesitation and checked on her. "You ready?"

Karina nodded and looked at Dean. She gave him a soft smile, "It's now or never."

She clenched down on the ground and placed the box into the hole. She covered the rock road dirt over it with her hands. She stood up along with Dean, and they both waited for the demon to come for them.

Suddenly, a female voice echoed in their ears behind them. They both turned to see who it was, it was a tiny figure female in a stunning black dress. Brunette hair with amazing cleavage offering to them.

"So... What brings friends like you two to a place like this?"

Dean and Karina eyed her down, admiring her beauty and cautious with her manipulation. Most of all, it worked for both. "You called me?"

Dean shared a side glance with Karina, and he shrugged. "We're just glad it worked."

"First time?"

"You could say that."

She walked over to them, standing right between them. "Oh, come on now. Don't sell yourselves short.'

Her dark brown eyes became glowing red for a moment as she said her lasting line. "I know all about you, Dean Winchester, and Karina Leone."

Karina looked down at her brown remanding eyes, she smirked at her. "So you know who we are."

"I get the newsletter."

"Well, don't keep us stranded. What were the rumors about us?"

She walked around to each of them, "Well, I heard you were handsome, and you were beautiful. But you two are just edible. What can I do for you both?"

Dean glanced at Karina and offered the demon her hand. Flirting with her. "Maybe we should do this in my car. Nice and private."

"I'll lead."

Demon smiled at Karina's hand and her offer. She caressed Karina's hand, and let her lead. "Sounds good to me."

They all continued walking toward the Impala to another side of the crossroads. Karina turned to the demon who was still taking a lead on her. "So Dean and I were hoping we could strike the deal."

"That's what I do."

"We both Evan Hudson released from his contract."

She thought for a moment and caressed Karina's hand as a gesture. "Hmmm. So sorry, darlings. That's not negotiable."

Dean suggested one more thing, "We'll make it worth your while."

"Oh really? What are you offering?"

"Us."

She looked between them both, "Well, well, well. You two sacrifice your lives for someone else's. Like fathers, like children."

Karina let go of the demon's hand, taking in the reveal. Including her father which is a trigger for her humanity. But John also? She walked side-by-side with Dean, and they both looked down on her.

She smiled at both of them, "You two did know about John's deal, right? His life for yours? Double deal? How about you, Huntress? The Demon came knocking on your Daddy's door, and he was begging for him not to take on you. Until then, he lit up the match.'