𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈

After Dean sent a silent message to the trio, Sam was getting all the weapons, and additionals they needed to go against the Daevas and Meg, and maybe the demon they're looking for. Dean was talking to his phone, leaving John a voicemail of information they're heading to so he can stop by. Sam entered the room while Dean was still leaving the message.

Karina brought her own bag of her weapons. Blades of swords, throwing knives, her mother's blade as well. Karina's eyes widen, seeing how much Sam brought to kill them tonight. She felt left out.

They both walked up to Dean as he hung up on the call. Sam asked, "Voicemail?"

"Yeah."

Sam and Karina put their stuff on the bed where Dean sat. He felt the heavy bump on the mattress. He turned around, noticing the bag that Sam brought. "Jesus, what'd you get?"

"I ransacked that trunk. Holy water, every weapon that I could I think of, exorcism rituals from about a half dozen religions. I'm not sure what to expect, so I guess we should just expect everything, huh?"

All they began getting ready with their weapons. The boys loaded the guns. Karina was putting on her belt holster for her blades. Karina noticed them silent after thinking about tonight.

"Big night, boys."

"Yeah." Sam looked at Dean, "You nervous?"

"No. no, are you?"

"No. No way."

They continued loading up their guns. Karina twirled two blades in each of her thigh holsters. She put on her jacket, with all of her throwing knives. Karina shifted her eyes on each boy, knowing what they might be thinking.

"God, could you imagine if we actually found that damn thing? That demon?"

"It might not come, Sam. So, don't get your hopes up, ok?"

"I know, Karina. I'm just saying... what if we did? What if this whole thing was over tonight? Man, I'd sleep for a month. Go back to school--be a person again."

Karina stopped after what Sam said. Why does that line just stun her? What was the big deal to her? Didn't he say that he didn't feel belonged there? Was he faking with her like she's faking with him?

She continued, but she wasn't the only person in the room that got attention from Sam's words. Dean looked at Sam, "You wanna go back to school?"

"Yeah, once we're done hunting the thing."

"Huh."

"Why, is there something wrong with that?"

Karina knew exactly what Dean was thinking about, he confessed his feelings about bringing his family back together. Without her. Dean continued, "No. No, it's great. Good for you."

"I mean, what are you gonna do when it's all over?"

"It's never gonna be over. There's gonna be others. There's always gonna be something to hunt."

"But there's got to be something that you want for yourself-"

Dean cut him off, "Yeah, I don't want you to leave the second this thing's over, Sam."

Karina finally looked up at Dean, going to the dresser. Take his time. For himself. Until Sam asked, "Dude, what's your problem?"

Dean went silent for a while and sighed. "Why do you think I drag you everywhere, huh? Why do you think I came and got you at Stanford in the first place?"

"'Cause Dad was in trouble. 'Cause you wanted to find the thing that killed Mom."

Dean shifted his eyes on Karina, and all she did was nod. "Yes, that, but it's more than that, man.'