𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

After Dean Winchester killed Mrs. Tanner, it was a smart choice for all of them. The trio was gathering the weapons together and getting ready for them. Mark was checking through the blinds, seeing several people guarding the building.

Ready for the attack.

Suddenly, the small glass sound shattered from the lab. The trio and Mark quickly ran up to the lab, seeing her freaking out about the blood on her. Karina rolled her eyes after hearing her whine. She reminded her of Barbara without any explanation. Dr. Lee checked on her, saying that she was cleared of blood.

Pam yelled at them, "Why are we staying here? Please, let's just go!"

Yeah, Barbara.

Karina answered harshly, not wanting to hear her whine anymore. "No, we can't, Pam. The monsters are everywhere."

Pam sank down on her knee and muttered. She redeems herself to proceed to her position. Sam turned to Dean, Karina, and Mark. "She's right about one thing. We can't stay here. We've gotta get out of here, get to the Roadhouse. Somewhere. Let people know what's coming."

Dean looked at Sam and Karina, "Yeah, good point. Night of the Living Dead didn't exactly end pretty."

"Obviously. Controversial for Civil Rights Movements."

The boys nodded at her comment. Agreeing with her. Mark mentioned to them, "Well, I'm not sure we've got a choice. Lots of folks up here are good with rifles--even with all your hardware. We're easy targets. So unless you've got some explosives..."

Sam thought for a moment, then he glanced up. He had an idea by looking at the medical cabinet. Dean and Karina looked at Sam, knowing he had an idea. "We could make some."

He went to the shelf and took down a bottle of Potassium Chloride. He looked at people including Dean and Karina. Karina smiled at Sam softly. Smiling at how smart he is so quick. Just like he did when she helped with the monster truck case.

Suddenly, there was a frantically knocking at the front door. Someone was yelling for help. Trio and Mark walked up to the lobby. Mark recognized the person who was knocking on the door, it was Duane Tanner.

The name just caught Karina off guard. Knowing that is the person she's going to kill coldly.

Mark invited Duane in, guiding him to the lab. Trio looked after Duane and Mark. Dean leaned closer to Sam and Karina and whispered. "That's the guy that Kay-"

He clicked his tongue and made a motion of cutting the throat. Sam nodded and responded with a yeah. Dean walked over to Duane, and Karina walked slowly behind Dean. Sam was keeping an eye on her.

Duane asked everyone in the room, "Who else is in here?"

Dean grabbed his arm, "Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa, easy there, chief. Hey Doc!! Give Duane a good once-over, would you?"

Dr. Lee nodded and started to lead the group back to the lab. While that, she called out to her nurse who disappeared. Karina was looking around for Barbara, figuring out why she was gone in a sec. But she walked behind Mark's back, entering the lab.

Duane turned to see the unfamiliar faces of Dean and Karina. He asked them, "Who are you?"

"Never mind who we are. Doc."

"Yeah, okay."

Duane sat down on the stool, and Mark asked him a question. "Duane, where have you been?"

"I was up on a fishing trip up by Roslyn. I came back this afternoon. I... I saw Roger McGill being dragged out of his house by people we know. They started cutting him with knives! I ran, I've been hiding in the woods ever since.'