𝐕

On the quiet night ride down the road with no leads. No case. Karina was shaking her head all the way the whole ride after Sam spread the news of the mystery blonde girl who saved him.

Oh, did my character mention that she's a demon?

Now, the trio was in an argument crisis after Sam revealed who Ruby was. Even the name sent Karina chills in her arms, and a disgusting feeling after Sam said that she visited him. Karina didn't want to shout at Sam but she was madder than hell when she found out Sam let Ruby go.

Karina was in the back seat, leaning against the front seat. Looked at Sam, while Dean was yelling at him. "Because demon, that's why. I mean the second you find out this Ruby chick is a demon you go for the Holy water, you don't chat!!"

"No one was chatting, Dean."

Karina cocked her head, "Oh, I'm sorry my bad. I thought you sent her back to Hell. Oh, right you didn't!! Why!?!"

"Because- because she said she might be able to help us out."

"How??"

Sam looked at her fiery eyes of Karina, waiting for him to answer her question. Dean inferred, "Oh really, Sam. How? How could she possibly help us??"

"She told me she could help you, okay!! Help you out of the crossroad deal, and Karina's soul will remain intact."

Dean looked at Sam, no words. While Karina's eyes widen at the sight of Sam, able to trust this demon's words. She yelled at him, "What the hell!! She's clearly lying!! I told you this before. Never trust the demons!! She read your weakness and it's us!!! What else did she say?'

Sam was silent, looking out the distance. Even though her humanity is on, he still didn't like this version of Karina. Thinking he's still a case to her, nothing else. "Sam."

"Nothing."

Dean and Karina looked at Sam. He shouted out, "Nothing, okay!! Look, I'm not an idiot, guys. I'm not talking about trusting her, I'm talking about using her. I mean, we're at war, right? And we don't know jack about the enemy; we don't know where they are, we don't know what they're doing. I mean, hell, we don't even know what they want.'

"Now this Ruby girl knows more than we will ever find out on our own. Now yes, it's a risk, I know that, but we need to take it."

Karina was staring at Sam the whole time, shaking her head. If he won't listen to her, fine. Let him get killed again for going in the wrong direction.

Dean looked at Sam, worried by asking him. "You're ok, right? I mean, you're feeling ok?"

"Yes, I'm fine. Why are you always asking me that?"

Suddenly, the cell phone rang in the car. Trio's phone doesn't have its own phone ringing. It's still ringing. Dean suggested one more thing, "Check the glove compartment. It's Dad's."

"Dad's?"

"Yes, I keep it charged in case any of his old contacts call."

"Well, it's calling us now."

Sam opened the glove compartment. He found John's silver flip phone and answered it. "Hello? Yes... this is Edgar Casey. No, no, no, no. Don't call the police, I'll handle this myself. Thanks. You know, can you just, can you lock it back for me? Great. I-I don't have my book in front of me..."

Sam gestured to Dean to give him something to write down on. He gave the pen to Sam as he was still driving. Sam wrote the address on the piece of paper as he was taking the call. He ended the call and looked at two people who were waiting for him to reveal something.