𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

Sunlight was shining through the window. Aiming at Dean's eyes. He slowly opened his eyes, seeing the light reflecting on his green eyes. He slowly sat up on the floor and groaned groggily. His eyes landed on the bed, a familiar figure who was still passed out.

Karina Leone.

He quickly got up from the floor and rushed to her. He put his fingers on her pulse, it was slowly beating. He began to shake Karina up, holding her head to look at him. Her eyes are still dead-sleep. He looked around and noticed a bottle of chloroform on the dresser.

"Son of a bitch."

He grabbed the bottle and turned it over. Seeing the label who it belonged to. Steve Wandell. The same hunter who was killed the other night. Dean put it away in his back pocket, and he began to lift Karina up.

"Come on, Karina..."

He put her arm around his shoulder, and then suddenly there was knocking on the door. It repeated again, Dean was looking out to the door, confused. The door opened, revealing the motel manager.

"Hey. It's past your checkout."

Dean's eyes shifted down on past-out Karina. He lifted her up, arm around his shoulders. His arm was around her waist. He began carrying her as he walked to the door, seeing the manager in person.

"What?"

The manager repeated, "It's past checkout, and I have a couple here needs your room."

The manager turned his head in another direction. Reveals a couple of a businessman and a hooker. The businessman was embarrassed, looking away from Dean, and the hooker in the purple dress smirked all along.

"Yeah, I'll bet they do."

Manager noticed Karina was on Dean's shoulder. "What's wrong with her?"

Dean looked down and began to explain in his terms. "Oh, she's... she's passed out, you know?"

Dean widened his eyes as he chuckled awkwardly. Making a drinking motion with another hand. Manager nodded slightly, and Dean continued to ask. "What time is it?"

"12:30."

"That guy who was with us-- have you seen him?"

"Yeah, he left before dawn in your car and you should have gone with him because now I'm going to have to charge you extra. Including the girl."

Dean muttered to himself as he looked down on Karina, "Oh, son of a bitch."

"It's just policy, sir."

"I need to use your computer."

"Now, why would I let you use my computer?"

After Dean set Karina on the seat in the lobby, she was still passed out. The manager was counting down the stack of cash in his hands. Dean was on the phone in front of the desktop computer.

"Hi, so sorry to bother you, but... my son snuck out of the house last and went to a Justin Timberlake concert.'

He paused, listening to the person speaking to him. "What? ... Yeah, Justin is quite the triple threat.'

He rolled his eyes slightly, "Uh... anyway, he's not back yet, and--and I'm just, I'm starting to worry... Right, yeah, boys will be boys. But see, Sammy is a diabetic, and if he doesn't get his insulin, I just... I have to find him. Please, I'm begging you.'

"Yeah, no, no, no, I'm on the website right now, I just need to activate the GPS in his cellphone.'

He entered the password that was given by the person, showing his location where Sam was. Duluth, Minnesota. "Yeah, right there. Duluth, Minnesota. Yeah, that is a long way to go for a concert. I appreciate your help."