𝐈

Sam's voice went crashing. Ears ringing. Losing of blood. Waxing crescent in gloomy clouds. Bad Moon Rising. No signs of breathing. John is in the passenger seat. Karina behind him. Sam, a driver. Dean is still quite wounded in the back.

The truck driver came upon the car, eyes black. Everyone behind Sam is gone. Except for Sam, who swallowed his breathing, eyes opened. Hearing footsteps getting closer to him.

As the demon pulled the driver's side door off, revealing Sam pointing the Colt at him. One bullet. Sam was panting the best he could by warning it, "Back. Or I'll kill you, I swear to God."

"You won't. You're saving that bullet for someone else."

Sam cocked the Colt, and pointed at its head, "You wanna bet?"

The demon smiled a little, and he screamed the black cloud out of the man. He collapsed on the floor, and Sam dropped his head back on the seat in relief.

Now, the man looked at what he did. Seeing it crash in his hands in his own eyes. "Oh my God. Did I do this?"

Sam began to look around with his eyes as his head was laying back. Trying not to move his body as he's still wounded to some of it. His eyes went to his right, "Dad...? Dad!"

Then his eyes went to his left, trying to see Dean leaning against the window. Karina was in the back still. The impact on her made her lose more blood than anything. Her blood is already filling up in the backseat, all over including on Dean's body.

Karina was laying back, her head on the dash of the backseat. As the crescent moon was shining on her the cracked rear window, gave a view of the blooded body of Karina Leone.

Sam's eyes couldn't look further into the back, not seeing his people in the back. Quiet, losing blood. "Dean... Karina... Guys..."

"GUYS!!"

Echoing the haunting scenery. Now Sam Winchester is surrounded by the people he cared for by himself alone. Screaming their names repeatedly. In the middle of nowhere.

The help was on their way, having two rescue helicopters over them. Many paramedics were rescuing the Winchesters and the Huntress. Only one of them is still alive. After they landed Dean on the stretcher, they looked at the body of Karina.

"Oh my God...."

They gently pulled her out of the car, gently landing her on the stretcher. The blood was dripping on the side of her head due to the window crash. The entire right arm was wounded deeply all over. Her good arm for throwing knives. As the impact was on the door, one of the door handles cut deeply into her gut. Her legs were both badly wounded as the bottom door crashed into them both.

Karina Leone was badly wounded more than the rest of them.

They pushed her onto a different helicopter, getting her to the same hospital. They wrapped her wounds the best they could on the job. Sam was still yelling and felt guilty after what he did.

"Tell me if they're ok?!?!?"

"Sir, you have to stay still."

"ARE THEY EVEN ALIVE!?!?"

***

All of them were sent to the hospital. Dean is dying... in a coma. He is now on the other side, watching his lasting body go to shreds as the heart monitor is slowly beeping. He was in shock seeing his unconscious body, breathing in the tube in his mouth.

Sam entered the room, seeing Dean in front of him. Not realizing that Dean is awake behind him. The new scratches on his face due to the glass windows. His bruised eye wound is still there. Not seeing much of both Sam's hazel eyes.