𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

Dean Winchester turned over on the floor, coughing and spitting out blood. He was leaning over along with his right arm as knives were still inside of him. His eyes shifted to his right to see Karina Leone's body shaking as the blood was overflowing from her mouth.

Her brown eyes were dead and her breathing was close to fading.

Dean reached his right hand shaky toward her body. He turned her body, laying on the ground. He was still choking his blood as he choked up one word in worry. "Kay?"

Upon the outside of the motel, there were footsteps coming toward them. The door was kicked open to reveal Ruby. Dean looked up and saw her, annoyed. "You wanna kill us? Get in line, bitch."

Ruby went over to Dean, pulling him up by the collar. She tossed him on the bed, leaning over him. Her left hand grabbed his mouth wide open by force, she sprayed a black liquid into his mouth. Dean was choked by the unfamiliar liquid from her drink bag.

Ruby stood up as Dean was drinking the liquid when he spat some out from his mouth. She panted heavily as she glared at him, "Stop... calling me bitch."

She backed away from Dean, heading toward Karina who was laying on the floor. She kneeled over to Karina, holding the bag. She repeated the process for the black liquid into her mouth. Dean groaned as he sat up on the bed. Ruby stopped the spray, waiting for Karina to wake up.

She moved slightly as her eyes were woken up. She groaned a little, seeing a blurry vision of a blonde woman leaning over her. As the blurs went clear, she saw a person watching her. Without hesitation, she raised her left fist and threw a punch out of her way. Ruby backed up by the effect as Karina raised herself up in the sitting position.

Ruby cracked her jaw back in and glared at her. "You're welcome."

Karina rolled her eyes and ignored her. She looked at Dean in concern and rushed toward him. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I think so..."

Ruby stood up, grabbing the shotgun from the floor. She looked at Dean and Karina together, "Next time you point that gun at me, I'm not gonna just disappear, understand?" She tossed the shotgun over to Dean.

Dean and Karina eyed her down in suspect confusion. Karina rose up to stand beside Dean, arms crossed. "You... saved our lives."

"Don't mention it."

"Trust me, I won't."

Dean asked Ruby, "What was that stuff? God, it was ass... it tasted like ass."

Ruby backed away to leave, "It's called witchcraft, short bus." She turned her back and exited the room.

"You're a shortbus..." Ruby closed the door without hearing the words Dean called her out. "Shortbus."

"I don't trust her, Dean."

"Yeah, you think? Come on, let's get to Sam."

***

Sam Winchester found the demon, possessing Tammi's body all along. He was pinned deep against the wall when Elizabeth was frozen in fear. The demon was still pinning Sam's body against the wall when it was cracking the surrounding area.

All of the sudden, Dean Winchester and Karina Leone ran to the room. Weapons were drawn out at the demon, the demon was too quick. It moved the hand out of its way, crashing Dean and Karina over the couch. They stood up as the demon put its hand up, pinning Dean on the wall. Karina was standing still between Sam and Dean, not moving an inch of her body.

"Three for one... Lovely."

"Wait..." The demon put its hand down, turning its back. Seeing Ruby walking up to it, hands raising for the surrender. "Please. I just... came to talk."