𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗

CNK 80Q3.

After the crazy experience in prison, and now they're wanted again by the FBI, thanks to Agent Henkirsen. Sam and Karina were at the motel together working on the case surrounded by lore. There was a police car outside of the motel, giving Sam alerted by calling Dean who was at the Impala by himself.

"Yeah?"

"There's a cop car outside."

"You think it's for us?"

"I don't know, even Karina doesn't know."

"I don't see how. I mean, we ditched the plates, the credit cards."

Police car drove away, giving Sam a sense of relief. "They're leaving. False alarm."

Sam walked away from the curtain, standing by Karina with books laying on the table for one specific term. Djinn. Sam put his phone on speaker, "See, nothing to worry about."

Karina yelled at the phone, "Yeah, being fugitives is a party, dumbass!!"

"Hey guys, men and chicks dig the danger vibe."

Sam and Karina shared a look at each other and rolled their eyes. As Sam set down his phone on the table as they strolled through the lores. Sam asked, "So, you got anything yet?"

"Are you kidding me? How could I? You got me sifting through like 50 square miles of real estate."

Karina pointed out, "Well, that's where all the victims disappeared."

"Yeah well, I get at least squat. What about you guys?"

Sam explained, "Just one thing-- we're pretty sure of it now. We're hunting a Djinn."

"A freaking genie?"

"Yeah."

"What? You think these suckers can really grant wishes?"

Sam shrugged, "I don't know. I guess they're powerful enough, but not exactly like Barbara Eden and the harem pants. I mean, Djinn had been fed off people for centuries. They're all over the Koran."

"My God... Barbara Eden was hot, wasn't she? Way hotter than that Bewitched chick."

"Dean... get through your thick skull and listen."

Dean cleared his throat after listening to Karina's comment. "Yeah. So, what do the Djinn lair at?"

Karina answered, "Ruins usually, kinda like the Shapeshifter's vibes. Mostly the bigger the better, so there will be more areas to hide."

"Yeah, I think I saw a place a couple of miles back. I'm gonna go check it out."

"No, no, wait, Dean. Let us come with you."

"No. I'm sure it's nothing. I just wanna take a look around."

Dean hung up the phone, leaving Sam and Karina worried.

When Dean pulled up his Impala in front of the factory, alone. He brought his flashlight and a silver blade covered in lamb's blood as he entered the factory. He walked in with the thunder crashing outside. He looked around, seeing it was empty in his eyes. Everything was old and messy.

Suddenly, on the other side of the wall. There was a figure walking beside him, following each Dean's step. Dean heard something from behind, and the figure stopped where it was. He turned the side of his face, holding on to the blade. He gripped his blade, ready for the attack.

Fastly he turned to his left, seeing the hallway was empty. Even the figure. He double-checked the hallway before he proceeded to walk. Holding his blade and the flashlight. As he walked further, there was a bald figure watching Dean with every move.