𝐗𝐗𝐕

Famous Amos. Famous Amos. Famous Amos. That's all Karina was thinking as she ate every bite of the cookie. She was enjoying herself as she waited for Sam in the psych ward.

He's pretending to be one of the nurses or helpers in the ward. Talking to the witness who claimed she saw the angel, and stabbing someone in the heart. For God's will.

While Dean was back in the motel, hiding from the outside. Leaving Sam and Karina to do the job, while Sam was in the ward. Karina was in the driver's seat of the Impala, listening to an 80's pop station in the car. Dancing to herself as she eats the goodies alone in the forest.

Playing I Wanna Dance With Somebody.

When Sam received some information about Gloria's perspective, he was walking to Impala. Heard the distant music, closer to him. Hearing Karina's singing voice as well, singing some of the lyrics. She was eating her snacks.

Sam's grinning slowly, seeing the view of Karina in the window. She was dancing while she was eating the cookies in the Famous Amos box. Her eyes were closed, dancing on the seat. Singing along, muffled, with Whitney Houston.

Karina's eyes began to open, seeing Sam Winchester walking to the Impala. She waved at him, smiling. Lowing the volume of the song. He was smiling softly as he got in the car.

Eyebrows raised, still with a smile on her. She asked after she took a bite of her cookie.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Hey!! I was bored... and alone. Don't judge me."

"I'm not judging, just... it's been a while since I saw you smile. That's all."

"Okay... How was your investigation?"

Sam chuckled, looking down at the ground. Karina saw Sam was still wearing the white shrubs, she eyed him down. She suggested to him, "You should change before we continue."

Sam nodded slightly. She reached her arm toward the backseat. Grabbing Sam's jacket, shirt, and jeans. She smiled softly at him as she gave his usual worst clothing to him. He grabbed his clothing and smiled back at her.

Sam got out of the car and walked to the back. Karina put away the box, leaving half a box of cookies left. She set it aside beneath the car seat. She can hear Sam changing from his shrubs to his clothing.

She let him have his own privacy behind her. As soon she took her deep breath, waiting for Sam to come back. Karina cleared her throat, her eyes went in another direction. For some reason, her eyes landed on the rearview mirror.

Eyes landed on Sam Winchester.

Shirtless.

His back torso. Muscular. Clean with a few markings on his back. Her eyes are suddenly hypnotized by the view. Every bone structure moved slowly in her mind. Shoulder blades lowering down to the v on his back.

Karina shook it off, looking at the different distances. What the hell were you thinking, Karina?

She decided to turn on the radio to ignore it. Little volume higher in the car. As soon as she heard the intro of the music, she rolled her eyes at the coincidence.

Playing Hungry Eyes.

She can't turn it off or do anything. It will make her suspicious. She fidgeted herself in her seat. She was looking out in the distance, patiently waiting. She swallowed her throat, and slowly moved her eyes.

Up high... At the rearview mirror again.

Sam was facing to his right. Giving a clear view of his biceps. He was holding on to his shirt in front of him. Gripping his arms, showing the veins from his hands, forearms, and biceps.